Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Cost of Living in Penang

Cost of Living in Penang

Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:14 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cost of Living in Penang

Harry, I think the reason that you don't get too many postings on here is that there are so many twats that post on here unfortunately. Stick with the other place bakedbean
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Zootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Harry, I think the reason that you don't get too many postings on here is that there are so many twats that post on here unfortunately. Stick with the other place bakedbean
The other place? Pray tell?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:34 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I don't honestly think it would be of interest to you but I'll send you a PM anyhow.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Harry100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Agree - hopeless forum (plus a few silly twats). Sorry to be so objective.

Also agree the other place is 500 times better !!!!!!!

No Disrespect,

Harry

Old Nov 30th 2010, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Caesar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Zootalaws
The other place? Pray tell?
I second that, can you send me the url in PM as well?
Thanks!
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 3:32 am

Caesar, you haven't done enough postings to receive PMs. Suggest you do a couple, then I can PM you.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 3:37 am

Caesar, you haven't done enough postings to receive PMs. Suggest you do a couple, then I can PM you.
On second thoughts, I think you may need to tweak your PM settings on here? Just seen another poster with 1 posting who can receive PMs apparently. Just shows what I know.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 7:08 am
Just Joined

I know even less here

Just looked up the PM-related settings. Looks like everything is enabled, but I guess there is no way for me to test it.

Can you please try again?

Thanks a bunch
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 8:28 am

Message sent now.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 8:37 am
Just Joined

Thanks a lot
Old Feb 28th 2011, 11:45 am
CRS
Just Joined

CRS is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi bakedbean,

I am just wondering would you be kind enough to PM for the link(s) too.

thanks
CRS