A Beginner's Guide?

Old Dec 18th 2011, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A Beginner's Guide?

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Well, not quite. If you take a trip to Penang, I know a nice ol' Chinese guy called Andrew who sells home-made Lincolnshire sausages from his mini-mart and very nice they are too.
Real Lincs bangers???where where??
Old Dec 19th 2011, 3:15 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I shall put full details in the Penang Food later on today. I've got a feeling I might've done already so I'll do a search first.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

KLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to all

Well, I'm here What a place!

Quick question, if that's OK. Best online radio station? Local and international news, Radio 2 kind of vibe, that kind of thing. Ta.

Last edited by KLPlates; Jan 8th 2012 at 1:38 am.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:55 am
ajw

Location: Melbourne - London - Bangkok - Melbourne - Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne
ajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond repute

Just continue to listen to Radio 2.

For local stations I like BFM 89.9
Old Jan 8th 2012, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

KLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to allKLPlates is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ajw
Just continue to listen to Radio 2.

For local stations I like BFM 89.9
Aye, I'll be doing that too but I'll take a tune into BFM as well. Thanks.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 5:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex reg
It's always a jaw dropping moment for me when I see people going to a country but want to be amongst ex pats when they get there.

BTW you'll probably find more Malaysian supporters of the EPL in Malaysia than ex pats.
Indeed as well as having a lot of knowledge about the players etc. I watched a live FA telecast one year at the Electricity HQ in Melaka during the dog hours.
The crowd there were sensational some dressed in team colours who were playing and it was a real buzz.
Only myself and an Aussie woman being the only Matsalleh there at the time.