2 years in Penang!

Old Sep 25th 2013, 10:12 am
Just Joined

LittleMissDizzyGiggles is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 2 years in Penang!

Hi everyone.

Thank you for your all your help.

roystevenung: I guess I should have added to my original message that we had searched on Google for the answers to these questions and found nothing useful, or out of date links. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was being lazy I was just trying to ask for some inside knowledge. Thank you for your help though.

Baked Bean: Thank you very much for your help. We did find somewhere near Island Plaza to do kickboxing.

JC3: Thank you again for your wealth of knowledge on all things Penang related. Your help since I first posted on here has been invaluable. I'll definitely contact Elaine and hope to be able to find a class which doesn't clash with my peculiar working hours.

Best wishes to you all.

Little Miss Dizzy Giggles
Old Sep 25th 2013, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

roystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 years in Penang!

Originally Posted by LittleMissDizzyGiggles
Hi everyone.

Thank you for your all your help.

roystevenung: I guess I should have added to my original message that we had searched on Google for the answers to these questions and found nothing useful, or out of date links. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was being lazy I was just trying to ask for some inside knowledge. Thank you for your help though.

Baked Bean: Thank you very much for your help. We did find somewhere near Island Plaza to do kickboxing.

JC3: Thank you again for your wealth of knowledge on all things Penang related. Your help since I first posted on here has been invaluable. I'll definitely contact Elaine and hope to be able to find a class which doesn't clash with my peculiar working hours.

Best wishes to you all.

Little Miss Dizzy Giggles
I dont mean to say you were lazy lol.. if my msg sounded that way, i truly apologize. I am just trying to help ...

by the way google maps at times cant be trusted as well due to the street names in malay/english.
Old Sep 26th 2013, 7:43 am
Just Joined

LittleMissDizzyGiggles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 years in Penang!

Oh, no don't worry I didn't take your message in that way, I just realised I should have given a bit more information with my original message.

Sorry. Still new to this online forum thing