Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge

Old Jan 28th 2013, 8:54 pm   #91
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Same here - my parents never told me they loved me, face to face, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have done on facebook.

My brother is always posting to my dead mum and dad, how much he loves and misses them. How he thinks they read them, I'm not sure. I want to post "you hated mum when she was alive and never had a good word to say about her, you hypocritical git." My dad, apparently, has been reincarnated as a robin my brother (who is 50) sees in the park, which he posts photos of most days.
WTF
Sally Redux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th 2013, 8:57 pm   #92
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
WTF
I spend some time each day wondering just that.

Uncle Ebenezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:01 pm   #93
Bash the fash

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Facebook needs a V-sign button, a DFO button, a WGAF button and a Get F***ed button.

That should liven the place up a bit

Listen to my music on YouTube or add me on facebook
SultanOfSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:07 pm   #94
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

I have this awful fear that after I die I'll be stood at judgement and an angel will tell me I can't come in. When I ask why they'll then tell me it's because they've checked my FB history and not once did I write anything about how proud I was of my 5 year old daughter at her dance class. Particularly galling as she dances like she's covered in invisible bees that she can't get off.

Captain Cheesestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:13 pm   #95
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Facebook needs a V-sign button, a DFO button, a WGAF button and a Get F***ed button.

That should liven the place up a bit
"Like"
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:23 pm   #96
N1cky Female
Premium Member

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have really gone off the word 'like'.
Every time I drive by the FB office I have a terrible urge to drive my car into the 10 foot thumbs up "like" sign they have at their entrance.

Quote:
Same here - my parents never told me they loved me, face to face, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have done on facebook.

My brother is always posting to my dead mum and dad, how much he loves and misses them. How he thinks they read them, I'm not sure. I want to post "you hated mum when she was alive and never had a good word to say about her, you hypocritical git." My dad, apparently, has been reincarnated as a robin my brother (who is 50) sees in the park, which he posts photos of most days.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:24 pm   #97
Leslie Female
WTF?
Premium Member

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh I hate that sentimental revisionist crap. My brother moons around (and posts incessently on Facebook) about how my mother was the most wonderful mother in the world and how she's and angel in heaven now. Yet when she was alive he took advantage of her and treated her like a maid not to mention talked to her like she was trash. I want to smash his stupid face in.
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:38 pm   #98
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1cky View Post
Every time I drive by the FB office I have a terrible urge to drive my car into the 10 foot thumbs up "like" sign they have at their entrance.
DO IT
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:43 pm   #99
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Oh I hate that sentimental revisionist crap. My brother moons around (and posts incessently on Facebook) about how my mother was the most wonderful mother in the world and how she's and angel in heaven now. Yet when she was alive he took advantage of her and treated her like a maid not to mention talked to her like she was trash. I want to smash his stupid face in.
I've just checked facebook and today's picture of "Wilf" , the robin, is there. The rest of my family don't find it strange at all.

Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:48 pm   #100
N1cky Female
Premium Member

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
DO IT
Lend me your car and I will
Old Jan 28th 2013, 9:54 pm   #101
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Quote:
I've just checked facebook and today's picture of "Wilf" , the robin, is there. The rest of my family don't find it strange at all.
Sorry mate but that is ****ing mental.

Quote:
Lend me your car and I will
It would make a great post wouldn't it?
Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:14 pm   #102
Life goes on.

Quote:
Do you see why I would love to unfriend the lot of them?

Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:18 pm   #103
N1cky Female
Premium Member

Quote:

It would make a great post wouldn't it?
Maybe if I get 10,000 likes I'll do it
Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:23 pm   #104
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Quote:
Do you see why I would love to unfriend the lot of them?
Tell them you've been turned into a sparrowhawk and fear for Wilf's safety.
Quote:
Maybe if I get 10,000 likes I'll do it
It would be a great story to tell when you get deported
Old Jan 28th 2013, 10:53 pm   #105
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Like"
"Karma"
Scouse Express is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge