Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge

Old Aug 31st 2017, 4:08 pm   #5086
Perth 
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Quote:
Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
What, you mean you're actually teaching your children at home

Just messing with you - of course it can work if you treat it like an actual school. If you have the time to invest it can actually give them a more well rounded education because you can spend better time on things that might not get covered in an actual school and for people that live in shitty school districts (or who live in the arsehole of nowhere and the nearest school is three bus rides, two flights and a train ride away ...) it's a more than valid option.

It's just a shame that the mentals are giving you a bad name because it sounds like you have it down.

Also, the field trips are a great addition because unlike being in a school group of 40 odd children all from the same grade messing around and not listening you can have a much more focused experience, and probably fit a lot more in too.
Just ONE, SOS, just one, thank you. Although many people say it's easier with more than one. It was a full time job for me until she went off to uni 8 years ago. Best part was those field trips. First day she went to a water colour painting class. Fossil hunting another day; museum of science for the Bodies exhibition on another. Also music classes a couple times a week. And you would be surprised how many things we found to do for free. Since we were on one salary, we had a strict budget. You just have to know how to get creative with what you have available.

Anyway, I think we have exhausted the subject now. Let's move on
Perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st 2017, 7:48 pm   #5087
Lost in BE Cyberspace

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Every week, you post that you're going to a club to do 'Kangoo jumps', and every week, this is what comes into my head.

I think you mean Kangaroo jumps.....
Old Sep 8th 2017, 8:55 am   #5088
upsidedowner
Super Moderator

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You're a psychopath. No I'm not coming to your house in order to pay you to teach us how to find our inner soul by dancing naked. No I most definitely don't need lessons in self pleasuring and I really don't need to watch a video of you taking your clothes off. You're not a priestess of divine tantric sex just as you're not an animal whisperer. Go get help and stop making moronic videos. None of us want to know.

The Recipe Thread Index:
moneypenny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th 2017, 9:00 am   #5089
ededed Male
Vitriolic trajectionist

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
You're a psychopath. No I'm not coming to your house in order to pay you to teach us how to find our inner soul by dancing naked. No I most definitely don't need lessons in self pleasuring and I really don't need to watch a video of you taking your clothes off. You're not a priestess of divine tantric sex just as you're not an animal whisperer. Go get help and stop making moronic videos. None of us want to know.
So I should stop asking?
ededed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th 2017, 9:41 am   #5090
upsidedowner
Super Moderator

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ededed View Post
So I should stop asking?
Nah you can keep asking. It's her I hsve an issue with.

The Recipe Thread Index:
Old Sep 8th 2017, 12:10 pm   #5091
Premium Member

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really?

Your Facebook friends are way more interesting than mine
Old Sep 8th 2017, 12:21 pm   #5092
upsidedowner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
Really?

Your Facebook friends are way more interesting than mine
I'll put you together. I have her unfollowed, unfortunately I still get her invites to this shit. She created a FB page that I admin on (lost and found animals not tantric sex) and she insists all admins have her as a friend. We've all unfollowed her and message each other 'wtf?' several times a week!

The Recipe Thread Index:
Old Sep 8th 2017, 1:08 pm   #5093
Lost in BE Cyberspace

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll put you together. I have her unfollowed, unfortunately I still get her invites to this shit. She created a FB page that I admin on (lost and found animals not tantric sex) and she insists all admins have her as a friend. We've all unfollowed her and message each other 'wtf?' several times a week!
A couple of groups I admin have seperate secret FB groups for the admins only, where we can discuss group policies amongst ourselves. You could create one, but 'forget' to invite her......
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 3:59 am   #5094
Bob Male
Not so super superslob
Super Moderator

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It's great you want lots of kids.

Gets a bit annoying when you mention you're a bit sick of feeling so big and bloated and pregnant...when you have 7 kids between 2010 and 2017, it should not come as a bit of a surprise, should it.

Immigrants should be tarred and feathered....Yes, I like it kinky.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 2:25 pm   #5095
Perth 
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

FFS, can we stop "praying" for [insert name of city here] and maybe advocate for gun control legislation instead?
Perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 4:02 pm   #5096
ededed Male
Vitriolic trajectionist

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perth View Post
FFS, can we stop "praying" for [insert name of city here] and maybe advocate for gun control legislation instead?
Quite right.

ededed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th 2017, 7:06 pm   #5097
Bob Male
Not so super superslob
Super Moderator

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

How can one be a engineer and still be so pucking stupid.

Immigrants should be tarred and feathered....Yes, I like it kinky.
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th 2017, 6:33 pm   #5098
N1cky Female
Premium Member

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

So God was looking out for your friends in Vegas. Does that mean he wasn't looking out for the people who died? Did they just not believe enough, or pray enough? If there was a God, what kind of ****ed up world does he operate
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:27 pm   #5099
Queen of Diplomacy
Premium Member

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1cky View Post
So God was looking out for your friends in Vegas. Does that mean he wasn't looking out for the people who died? Did they just not believe enough, or pray enough? If there was a God, what kind of ****ed up world does he operate
Grief as total as in its first hour
Dorothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:35 am   #5100
upsidedowner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1cky View Post

The Recipe Thread Index:

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge