Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge

Old Sep 20th 2017, 10:05 pm   #16
Maste Male
Forum Regular

Maste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Puppy Dog Thread

We bought Dani a new collar today, to stop the confusion of her being a boy (blue collar, boy sounding name). I think she loves it with that pose.
Attached Thumbnails
The Puppy Dog Thread-img_2541.jpg  
Maste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th 2017, 9:40 am   #17
GeniB 
BE Forum Addict

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

I want to post a picture of my dog on here but have no idea how to do it from a MacBook Air...any advice?
GeniB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th 2017, 3:32 pm   #18
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

While we're in Oz, our dear old furry friend Murphy is being looked after in our home in the UK by a pet sitter. There's a church yard nearby that Murph absolutely loves - he might be thinking he'll find a bone in there? You're not supposed to take dogs in there, but when the gate's open we've been known to give in to his insistence that we walk THROUGH the church yard, not around it. If the gate's closed, he gets a cob on.

Our pet sitter sent us this photo today, taken on Murphy's morning walk

The Puppy Dog Thread-murphy-no-church.jpg
Old Oct 15th 2017, 5:01 pm   #19
Super Moderator

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
While we're in Oz, our dear old furry friend Murphy is being looked after in our home in the UK by a pet sitter. There's a church yard nearby that Murph absolutely loves - he might be thinking he'll find a bone in there? You're not supposed to take dogs in there, but when the gate's open we've been known to give in to his insistence that we walk THROUGH the church yard, not around it. If the gate's closed, he gets a cob on.

Attachment 128733
Beautiful dog.

Looks like he’s saying ‘Does that apply to me?’

Please contact me here if you have any site related problems.
Jerseygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th 2017, 3:26 pm   #20
Maste Male
Forum Regular

Maste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond reputeMaste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeniB View Post
I want to post a picture of my dog on here but have no idea how to do it from a MacBook Air...any advice?
Hi, you can airdrop pics from your phone to your macbook.

Click reply, and along the top you'll see a paperclip icon. This opens a file upload box, and you can select the photo file there and click upload!

I look forward to seeing your dog.
Old Oct 17th 2017, 3:26 pm   #21
Maste Male
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post

Attachment 128733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Beautiful dog.

Looks like he’s saying ‘Does that apply to me?’
I feel like he's saying "A dog? What's a dog? Am I a dog?"
Old Yesterday, 3:46 pm   #22
GeniB 
BE Forum Addict

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maste View Post
Hi, you can airdrop pics from your phone to your macbook.

Click reply, and along the top you'll see a paperclip icon. This opens a file upload box, and you can select the photo file there and click upload!

I look forward to seeing your dog.

Here she is
Attached Thumbnails
The Puppy Dog Thread-img_0793.jpg  
GeniB is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge