Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge

Old Aug 19th 2017, 6:09 am   #16
Lt Col (Retd)
Premium Member

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Kitty Cat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
.... Milton is really a rather good looking chap if somewhat stoic from what you write. ....
You'd be stoic if you had spent the first 12 years of your life living with a thug from a farm*, (albeit only the first 6 weeks of his life), who stole your dinner if you didn't scarf it down at an unseemly, un-cat-like rate, and who tried to suffocate you by lying on your head.

* More about Herschel another day, but suffice to say he was aptly named after an American football player!
Old Aug 19th 2017, 7:31 am   #17
Dreamy Female
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Luke, Obi and Leia.

Luke and Leia are litter siblings (hence the names, because they're the most unlikely looking twins in the galaxy, bar Arnie and Danny), which sparked the whole Star Wars theme in the names of the pets (the dogs are Bob (short for Boba Fett) and Solo)

Obi is just a git. Should definitely have called him Anakin.
Attached Thumbnails
The Kitty Cat Thread-cat-who-knows-how-behave-like-cat.jpg   The Kitty Cat Thread-obi-3.jpg   The Kitty Cat Thread-leia.jpg  
Dreamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th 2017, 8:53 am   #18
upsidedowner
Super Moderator

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
Luke, Obi and Leia.

Luke and Leia are litter siblings (hence the names, because they're the most unlikely looking twins in the galaxy, bar Arnie and Danny), which sparked the whole Star Wars theme in the names of the pets (the dogs are Bob (short for Boba Fett) and Solo)

Obi is my favourite. He's the most beautiful git ever.

The Recipe Thread Index:
moneypenny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th 2017, 9:15 am   #19
Queen of Diplomacy
Premium Member

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
Luke, Obi and Leia.

Luke looks like an asshole.
Grief as total as in its first hour
Dorothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th 2017, 2:24 pm   #20
Nutek Male
Premium Member

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
Breaking the habit of a lifetime, by bringing a thread back on topic, I bring you, by popular demand, two pictures of Milton, the last of our cats.

He isn't easy to photograph, as he doesn't seem to enjoy being picked up, and is hard to engage long enough to get a good picture of his face.
He's a handsome guy. He looks like a Milton.
Nutek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th 2017, 2:37 pm   #21
Lt Col (Retd)
Premium Member

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
He's a handsome guy. He looks like a Milton.
That's what our vet said when we took him for his first check up. We understood that the kitten we had been given was female and had called "her" Millie. Our vet said "He's not Millie, he's Milton!" and the name stuck.
Old Aug 19th 2017, 3:19 pm   #22
BE Forum Addict

Expatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He isn't easy to photograph, as he doesn't seem to enjoy being picked up, and is hard to engage long enough to get a good picture of his face.
Probably pining for Paradise lost!
Expatrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th 2017, 3:46 pm   #23
Lt Col (Retd)
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatrick View Post
Probably pining for Paradise lost!
Very good!
Old Aug 20th 2017, 5:43 pm   #24
j4v3d Male
Forum Regular

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Cute cats! It's like cat heaven in here.
j4v3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 3:16 pm   #25
**** the FCC

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

This is the only picture I have of my two on my phone and it is an incredibly rare photo of them both together not trying to kill each other

Gimli (11, female) is the black and white one on the left and Legolas (almost 1, male) is the tan tabby on the right. She's kind of mean and only really likes my wife, though she tolerates me because I feed her. Legolas is incredibly friendly and will rub all over just about anyone who comes into the house to get attention. Polar opposites.
Attached Thumbnails
The Kitty Cat Thread-20170719_175727.jpg  

Listen to my music on YouTube or add me on facebook
SultanOfSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 3:37 pm   #26
Nutek Male
Premium Member

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
This is the only picture I have of my two on my phone and it is an incredibly rare photo of them both together not trying to kill each other

Gimli (11, female) is the black and white one on the left and Legolas (almost 1, male) is the tan tabby on the right. She's kind of mean and only really likes my wife, though she tolerates me because I feed her. Legolas is incredibly friendly and will rub all over just about anyone who comes into the house to get attention. Polar opposites.
Very well human.. You have our leave to approach the stool.
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 3:39 pm   #27
**** the FCC

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very well human.. You have our leave to approach the stool.
Gimli is looking off into the distance wishing someone would kill her. I think they ended up having a fight shortly after I took that picture anyway.

Old Aug 22nd 2017, 3:55 pm   #28
Nutek Male
Premium Member

Quote:
Gimli is looking off into the distance wishing someone would kill her. I think they ended up having a fight shortly after I took that picture anyway.
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 4:18 pm   #29
**** the FCC

Quote:
Poor thing, she's old and wants to be left alone and in comes this overly friendly kitten who just can't take a hint. Every day you'll hear him running around, shortly followed by her hissing at him because he won't leave her alone

Old Aug 22nd 2017, 4:34 pm   #30
Nutek Male
Premium Member

Quote:
old and wants to be left alone
Sounds like me.

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lounge