Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room

Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd 2012, 11:18 am   #1321
Just Joined

msstroubleshooter65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

o'reet bill, aye i've seen it's been a while since a post. i follow Leigh Centurions & my amateur club Leigh East. I'm in Romania & a serious lack of RL over here.Watch as many streams as i can, no matter whose playing.
Where in the world are you ???
Old Aug 6th 2012, 7:16 am   #1322
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Up on the Qld/NSW border,near a place called Tweed Heads,plenty of footy here,much bigger game here than back in GB,follow the Titans who are about 25 mins from me,and Tweed Heads Seagulls in the Qld cup.Get 2 games of super league a week on Eurosport over here,so record em and watch when i get some time.
Wouldnt be nuch in the way of RL in Romania mate surely?
Old Aug 6th 2012, 11:45 am   #1323
Just Joined

msstroubleshooter65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one pal, 2 SL games aweek. Bugger all RL over here, totally dependant on streams & twitter bla bla bla...Off back to blighty in september to see mam&dad so hoping to get to a few games. I'm already anticipating the RLWC2013, whatever happens will be in blighty for a month of RL )
Old Aug 25th 2012, 7:09 am   #1324
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

So who is gonna win the Challenge Cup saturday then? Will go for Wire,even though London stuffed em last week (ok,i know it was their reserves,but let us enjoy the victory!).Should be a good un.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 5:54 am   #1325
BE Enthusiast

One tough hombre...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19863795
Old May 17th 2013, 4:37 am   #1326
BE Enthusiast

For London Broncos hopefully !......
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/22514958
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room