Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10th 2007, 2:32 am   #46
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Until he jumps ship to the Rhinos at the end of the season
I wasn't going to mention that

The aim of war isn't to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. --- Gen Patton
Old Apr 10th 2007, 3:39 am   #47
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
I wasn't going to mention that
Well we all know its a case of when and not if:curse:
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:06 am   #48
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Good result for us again,can we play in France more often please??
Sad to see Andrew Johns forced to retire today,great player!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 1:11 am   #49
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Wiggin got slapped
but they won one today

As for expansion ...its all hot air ...the game is struggling in Russia,Georgia and some Ex soviet state I do not know how to spell ...its barely alive in Serbia and Holland .....Morocco was allowed to wither away ...its time the league nations put up or shut up ...either they help to fund the fledgeling nations or they state that rugby league will be destined to always be a 5 nation sport ... ok rant :curse: :curse: :curse: over
Old Apr 11th 2007, 1:14 am   #50
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
but they won one today

As for expansion ...its all hot air ...the game is struggling in Russia,Georgia and some Ex soviet state I do not know how to spell ...its barely alive in Serbia and Holland .....Morocco was allowed to wither away ...its time the league nations put up or shut up ...either they help to fund the fledgeling nations or they state that rugby league will be destined to always be a 5 nation sport ... ok rant :curse: :curse: :curse: over
Poor Leeds

The aim of war isn't to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. --- Gen Patton
Old Apr 11th 2007, 1:29 am   #51
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Good result for us again,can we play in France more often please??
Sad to see Andrew Johns forced to retire today,great player!
At least now we wont get the constant headline of Johns to make NSW comeback!!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:23 am   #52
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
At least now we wont get the constant headline of Johns to make NSW comeback!!!!!!
I will give it 2-3 weeks before he is given a regular slot on the footy show or touchline commentator on 9s RL coverage!
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:28 am   #53
BE Forum Addict

Quote:
I will give it 2-3 weeks before he is given a regular slot on the footy show or touchline commentator on 9s RL coverage!
He will be more popular then Wendell - how funny was he last year on State of origin with Ben Ikin ordering Pizza and jumping up and Down when the mighty Maroons kept scoring
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:05 am   #54
BE Enthusiast

Quote:
He will be more popular then Wendell - how funny was he last year on State of origin with Ben Ikin ordering Pizza and jumping up and Down when the mighty Maroons kept scoring
I must be turning into my dad,when Sailor was on commentating the other night i said to the mrs i didnt think they should have him on with him serving a ban for drugs!! Hes actually pretty good though with his comments,Ben Ikin occasionally gets carried away a bit when the Broncos are on but you would probably enjoy that anyway
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:57 pm   #55
loz Female
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bill drinkwater;4625065]I must be turning into my dad,when Sailor was on commentating the other night i said to the mrs i didnt think they should have him on with him serving a ban for drugs!!

MY words exactly.......................OMG Am I turning into your dad

Loz x
Old Apr 12th 2007, 12:55 am   #56
BE Forum Addict

Quote:
I must be turning into my dad,when Sailor was on commentating the other night i said to the mrs i didnt think they should have him on with him serving a ban for drugs!! Hes actually pretty good though with his comments,Ben Ikin occasionally gets carried away a bit when the Broncos are on but you would probably enjoy that anyway
I'm not a BEN IKIN fan really, he was an overated player who played with the Broncos because of Daddy in Law (Wayne)
Old Apr 15th 2007, 5:30 pm   #57
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Browsing the tinternet this morning and catching up on the local news from back home .....My local amateur team ...Golborne Parkside just secured promotion in the North West Counties league ...I went to their website and was amazed to find you could watch highlights of the games ...how an expensive piece of kit like a video camera wasn't stolen after 10 minutes was a suprise to me ...

It was wierd seeing the pitch and houses ....the voices off camera ...although why they were playing on the second team pitch was a mystery to me ..the off screen comments are fun ...black pumps in Benidrom ....someone breaking wind ..."whats he bin eating" ...

Grass roots rugby at its best .....and to think they nearly folded 3 seasons ago ....
Anyways the link ....
http://www.parksidearlfc.co.uk/GPARLFC.htm

If you use Firefox you may need to download and install a divx plugin ...its simple quick and safe ...(Thydney ....it will take you 47 mins on your 28k modem )
Old Apr 15th 2007, 5:57 pm   #58
Not dead yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
Browsing the tinternet this morning and catching up on the local news from back home .....My local amateur team ...Golborne Parkside just secured promotion in the North West Counties league ...I went to their website and was amazed to find you could watch highlights of the games ...how an expensive piece of kit like a video camera wasn't stolen after 10 minutes was a suprise to me ...

It was wierd seeing the pitch and houses ....the voices off camera ...although why they were playing on the second team pitch was a mystery to me ..the off screen comments are fun ...black pumps in Benidrom ....someone breaking wind ..."whats he bin eating" ...

Grass roots rugby at its best .....and to think they nearly folded 3 seasons ago ....
Anyways the link ....
http://www.parksidearlfc.co.uk/GPARLFC.htm

If you use Firefox you may need to download and install a divx plugin ...its simple quick and safe ...(Thydney ....it will take you 47 mins on your 28k modem )
26k on a good day lol

Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:00 am   #59
BE Forum Addict

See big Willie is ding the sport proud again with his antics:curse:
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:37 am   #60
BE Enthusiast

Quote:
See big Willie is ding the sport proud again with his antics:curse:
Par for the course for Mason unfortunately,quality player on his day,but some of his antics,on and off the field do him or the game no favours.Just another run of the mill week for the Doggies though,big Willie upsetting a female reporter and having to apologise,and Sonny Bill caught in a "compromising" situation in a toilet with an ironwoman !!
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room