Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18th 2005, 3:03 am   #61
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Queensland were robbed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginla
And I'd be happy to stop trolling the RL threads (apologies to Johno, Thydney and others) as long as you chill out and stop trolling every other sporting thread.

I get the message from your signature. Why can't you leave it at that?

You're asking to be ripped by your behaviour. Can't you see that? I'm not attacking you personally, just your behaviour.

Relax and enjoy your sport(s).

Peace,

Iginla
My apologies to you also for my previous response to you - I do like league but also soccer, Union , AFL etc I'm a sports fan in general and hope I contribute worthwhile posts
Old Jun 19th 2005, 2:45 am   #62

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PommieLeague
But if YOu being the Mod, here isnt it YOUR job to be unbiased, bit like a referee? But Ive seen you join in when morons start lashing out at me and zilch gets done. Any wonder why I piss people off?
The job of a mod is to maintain the principles of the forum, not referee fights. I don't mind league and have no preference for it over AFL. I banned you for abuse, not because of your paranoid delusions the anti league gang is after you.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 2:43 pm   #63
Badge

lol..I don't particularly like Soccer...if I have to be honest I even like winding up people about it...so let he cast the first stone....guilty m'lud

I love NRL - secretly I probably love it more than PommieLeague - giggle. but PommyLeague, PommyLeague mate mate mate - listen to Hevs...she says it in a nutshell.....

you have been going on about NRL long before anyone...you do ask for it...this is a forum people only know about you the way you come across...

what makes me laugh is that I am now starting to get AFL - the jury has been out for a long while - people who know me (outside this forum) see that I have been pondering it's value for a while..

I finally go on record as liking it and admiring it and Mr Gog flies off at me..eh Mr Gog?

lol

Badge

Old Jul 10th 2005, 7:28 pm   #64
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

How did I miss this first time around.... it must have been alot of fun at the time

Now whose for another Rugby League thread
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:23 am   #65

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
How did I miss this first time around.... it must have been alot of fun at the time

Now whose for another Rugby League thread
It seems non from the QLD mob after the morons got mauled in Brisbane.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 12:54 am   #66
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondipom
It seems non from the QLD mob after the morons got mauled in Brisbane.

Maybe QLD need Ian Millward as coach
Old Jul 11th 2005, 8:57 am   #67
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
Maybe QLD need Ian Millward as coach
mmmmmnn maybe not lol

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room