Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:43 pm   #31
PommieLeague

Default Re: Queensland were robbed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
well, according to your pm, a twat on my way to hell ...
CORRECT

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:44 pm   #32
Manc Male
@matthewb76
Premium Member

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

This is excellent..........

more of this please. can I move this to the lounge to liven that place up?
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:45 pm   #33
PommieLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manc
This is excellent..........

more of this please. can I move this to the lounge to liven that place up?
Dont worry Manc, youre not out of it either, thanks for the support from somebody meant to be from the same city......

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:47 pm   #34
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PommieLeague
What is it why people seem to have this hatred against rugby league? Can never figure it out.
Nobody hates RL, they just don't like having it rammed down their throats 24/7 by you. And calling 'real rugby' and AFL poofter sports tends to wind people up, and doesn't exactly help your cause. And there's no need to repeat yourself, I heard you the first time
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:48 pm   #35
Brit'n'TX

Quote:
thanks for the support from somebody meant to be from the same city......
that's on about the same level as "my dad's bigger than your dad" or "I'll be your best friend if you support me" ...

and just to think, I doubted them when they said rugby league was a game for morons ...

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:51 pm   #36
PommieLeague

Quote:
that's on about the same level as "my dad's bigger than your dad" or "I'll be your best friend if you support me" ...

and just to think, I doubted them when they said rugby league was a game for morons ...
who ever you are, please introduce yourself as Ive never heard of you? did you graduate to the school of intelligence then?

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:53 pm   #37
Brit'n'TX

Quote:
who ever you are, please introduce yourself as Ive never heard of you? did you graduate to the school of intelligence then?
oh sorry .... I forgot we'd only spoken when you were using your alter-ego, "assface"

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:54 pm   #38
PommieLeague

Quote:
oh sorry .... I forgot we'd only spoken when you were using your alter-ego, "assface"
oh dear you are so cosmopolitan :scared:

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:56 pm   #39
Brit'n'TX

Quote:
oh dear you are so cosmopolitan :scared:
look, I know RL is a game for gays, but please don't call me "dear"

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:57 pm   #40
wmoore Male
What's happening dudes?
Premium Member

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont watch 'rugby', I watch RUGBY LEAGUE!
I come on here to have a CIVILISED thread and you call yourself a mod with a pathetic response like that? Grow up and start being a rolemodel which comes with the responsibility!
I was making a point by having a pathetic rant that bore no relevance to the thread. Just like you do on EVERY SINGLE AFL THREAD that comes up.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:57 pm   #41
PommieLeague

Quote:
look, I know RL is a game for gays, but please don't call me "dear"
call it a night mate, you are becoming so boring and predictable, find something to amuse yourself like a nice mug of cocoa........goodnight

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:58 pm   #42
wmoore Male
What's happening dudes?
Premium Member

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbickle
Nobody hates RL, they just don't like having it rammed down their throats 24/7 by you. And calling 'real rugby' and AFL poofter sports tends to wind people up, and doesn't exactly help your cause. And there's no need to repeat yourself, I heard you the first time
Precisely.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:59 pm   #43
Iginla 
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh dont worry, a complaint has gone into the webmaster. I wont say about who.

Think you need to grow up child. Humour is humour, taking the piss is a different story......what goes round comes round as it says....
So what is your complaint?

Dear Webmaster, please tell them to stop taking the piss out of me?

Quote:
what goes round comes round as it says....
DING! DING! Now you're getting it.

When you stop jumping on every thread in TLR with your "waa waa waa [insert sport here] is a poofs game" then you might find your beloved RL might get less abuse.

We all know you like RL. You tell us every 2nd post. We all know you think that every other sport is for poofs. You tell us every 2nd post. Sometimes you get creative and combine the 2 into a single post.

Do you see a pattern emerging here regarding your posts and your beloved RL getting abuse?

Try and work it out.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:59 pm   #44
PommieLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoore
I was making a point by having a pathetic rant that bore no relevance to the thread. Just like you do on EVERY SINGLE AFL THREAD that comes up.
But if YOu being the Mod, here isnt it YOUR job to be unbiased, bit like a referee? But Ive seen you join in when morons start lashing out at me and zilch gets done. Any wonder why I piss people off?

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:00 pm   #45
Brit'n'TX

Quote:
call it a night mate, you are becoming so boring and predictable, find something to amuse yourself like a nice mug of cocoa........goodnight
ROTFL ... you calling somebody else "predictable" has to be the best joke I've read in ages ...

Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room