Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room

Old Jan 23rd 2017, 3:20 pm   #76
tom169 Male
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
You refused to call it when it was 44-15? I called it before the end of the first half

I know I'm not supposed to, but I sort of low-key wanted the Packers to win that one.
This is how I learned not to when I saw them in London: Lions vs. Falcons - Game Recap - October 26, 2014 - ESPN
Old Jan 23rd 2017, 3:22 pm   #77
**** the FCC

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom169 View Post
This is how I learned not to when I saw them in London: Lions vs. Falcons - Game Recap - October 26, 2014 - ESPN
I bet, even with that comeback, the Lions fans found a way to complain about the refereeing of that match, the insufferable bunch of whiners.

Listen to my music on YouTube or add me on facebook
SultanOfSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th 2017, 8:24 pm   #78
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Here are two videos showing the catch of the Century, that helped New England win the Superbowl.
Twitter
The pass begins about half-way through the clip.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/2/5/145...ots-vs-falcons frame by frame

I always root for the underdogs, and for my money the Brady Bunch have won more than enough trophies; but gosh they fully deserved to win this game. Down 28-3 and won on the first drive in overtime... Amazing!
Gordon Barlow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room