Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16th 2005, 1:44 am   #31
Rhia27 
Nomadic Member

Rhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really niceRhia27 is just really nice
Default Re: International AFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PommieLeague
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.............

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...........................

WOW, Im impressed ! You must have spent years at University to be able to express yourself as fluently as this. Obviously during your student days you were president of the debating club
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:57 am   #32
Bordy Male
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scossie
Well sussed out Manc!!

PMSL!
How sad is that??
Mr no mates having to invent an imaginary friend to agree with his posts!

Don't know if he's more to be pitied than scorned?

How sad right enough, wonder if he sends himself E mails to.

Reminds me of Mr Bean.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:39 am   #33
wmoore Male
What's happening dudes?
Premium Member

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia27
WOW, Im impressed ! You must have spent years at University to be able to express yourself as fluently as this. Obviously during your student days you were president of the debating club
Probably only when they had 'mass' debates
Old Jun 16th 2005, 12:56 pm   #34
NJJ 
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoore
Busted!

ahem..
Old Jun 16th 2005, 12:59 pm   #35
NJJ 
BE Forum Addict

NJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to beholdNJJ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginla
LOL! Chalk one up for detective Manc!

busted over a week ago....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...995&highlight=
Old Jun 16th 2005, 1:20 pm   #36
Bordy Male
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhia27
Geez Rhia, do you get a karma box with every post you do.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 1:46 pm   #37
Manc Male
@matthewb76
Premium Member

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJJ
respect.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 3:50 pm   #38
wmoore Male
What's happening dudes?
Premium Member

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJJ
A thousand pardons sir

I remembered this after I'd posted actually ...... Manc, you're a rubbish slueth, give all those plaudits back.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 4:13 pm   #39
Manc Male
@matthewb76
Premium Member

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoore
A thousand pardons sir

I remembered this after I'd posted actually ...... Manc, you're a rubbish slueth, give all those plaudits back.
garbage aren't I
Old Jun 17th 2005, 9:11 am   #40
hevs 
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.

I have had the busiest crappiest week and this has made me LOL from the very first reply.

Laithlain, you sad sad pathetic little git. I actually gave you a chance with "I'm not all that bad really if you give me a chance" bollox The fact that theres more than one of you is as scary as it is tragic :scared:
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:17 pm   #41
PommieLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevs
PMSL.

I have had the busiest crappiest week and this has made me LOL from the very first reply.

Laithlain, you sad sad pathetic little git. I actually gave you a chance with "I'm not all that bad really if you give me a chance" bollox The fact that theres more than one of you is as scary as it is tragic :scared:

More than one? What are you on?
And with that gobful you're a woman? Hate to be the bloke married to you!

Idiot
If you dont like my posts, then p*ss off!

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:20 pm   #42
PommieLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manc
when making an alias to back yourself up,
make sure the new alias isn't the same as your photobucket account name for the big Salford City Reds pic in your signature...........

Wow, we have a brain in the room......and you say your from Manchester? Glad you're gone buddy

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:21 pm   #43
PommieLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scossie
Well sussed out Manc!!

PMSL!
How sad is that??
Mr no mates having to invent an imaginary friend to agree with his posts!

Don't know if he's more to be pitied than scorned?
Get Fooked

Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:36 pm   #44
Iginla 
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PommieLeague
Get Fooked
Hi!

How's it going?

Still watching your poofters game?

Take ball run 1 yard, pass ball back to next idiot who repeats. After 6 goes get fed up and kick the ball to other team so they can repeat idiotic procedure and so on and on .............

Proper little snoozefest, eh?

What do you think?
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:40 pm   #45
PommieLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginla
Hi!

How's it going?

Still watching your poofters game?

Take ball run 1 yard, pass ball back to next idiot who repeats. After 6 goes get fed up and kick the ball to other team so they can repeat idiotic procedure and so on and on .............

Proper little snoozefest, eh?

What do you think?
shagging scossie up the arse still are we?

Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room