Manchester United 13 48.15%
Chelsea 9 33.33%
Any team not coached my that Jock with his dodgy watch 3 11.11%
Any team not coached by Jose Moanio thats tried to buy the league 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old May 22nd 2007, 6:29 pm   #46
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FA Cup final

What a bunch of freakin' juveniles.

Old May 22nd 2007, 6:40 pm   #47
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
and the answer to my question regarding the legality of talking to a player already promised to another club??
Legality....where the hell is there legality in football...who ever waves the biggest pay cheque is the legality of football today which is sad to say...We could argue all day about breech of contracts not honouring contracts contracted players moving mid contract etc etc etc...

When it comes down to money and agents there is no such thing as a contract.

Apart from the top clubs there is no longer any UK passion in the premiership either clubs made of foreign players just don’t have that for the UK game. You need players like Gerard / Carragher / Terry / Cole / Lampard / Neville / Scholes / to be in your side or the game would just die a death here.

When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:12 pm   #48
fraser 

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC View Post
It was a breath of fresh air when Liverpool came in for me "Rafa Benítez has been crucial to my resurgence this season. Crucial. I was just languishing at West Ham, but he showed the faith in me by bringing me here. Faith that West Ham never did.

All that, just to confirm what I said that he couldn't get in our team! Thanks for that. The ICF comment is just too funny, it just shows you for what you really are, embarrassed? I would be.

P.S. Lucus Neill also turned you down for us and before you say it, we only offered him £3000 a week more.

Last edited by fraser; May 22nd 2007 at 10:25 pm.
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:33 pm   #49
Senior Moment
Premium Member

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

FFS wouldn't it be so nice to come onto this thread and see you having a really good discussion without slagging each other off .............
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:40 pm   #50
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzyboy View Post
FFS wouldn't it be so nice to come onto this thread and see you having a really good discussion without slagging each other off .............
I have tried, and less of the FFS! Your a Mod now, act like one!!

Oh wait, you are.....
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:54 pm   #51
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzyboy View Post
TRUE.

I just see it as good banter really nothing serious meant by it.

If you can't take a joke and wind up....n all that!!!!!

TONIGHTS NEWS

Reports in London have claimed that Ukraine striker Andriy Shevchenko has been given permission by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich to leave Stamford Bridge.

Reports also claim that the Blues are looking to find a replacement with West Ham United forward Carlos Tevez in the list.

Relegation for the bubble blowers next season then.

When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today

Last edited by DAVIE_MAC; May 23rd 2007 at 12:01 am.
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:58 pm   #52
Senior Moment
Premium Member

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TRUE.

Fine by me as long as both of you see it the same way
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:13 am   #53
fraser 

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TRUE.

TONIGHTS NEWS

Reports in London have claimed that Ukraine striker Andriy Shevchenko has been given permission by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich to leave Stamford Bridge.

Reports also claim that the Blues are looking to find a replacement with West Ham United forward Carlos Tevez in the list.

Relegation for the bubble blowers next season then.
I see you chose not to comment on my comment

I'm about to fly so I wont find out until I Land i hope to say i told you so, if not i wil congratulate you
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Locker Room