Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lab

Old Aug 13th 2017, 11:47 am   #1
Forum Regular

Mz_Th4ng is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help please re printing whats app convo

Hi all,

Just trying to print the whats app conversations which is the easiet way to print the screenshots, if im printing from my phone its printing the whole screenshot which is making waste of paper and ink, im thinking to semd the screen shots to my email wheres as i can print many off at the same time please advise

Thank you
Mz_Th4ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th 2017, 8:50 pm   #2
BE Enthusiast

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help please re printing whats app convo

Open the WhatsApp settings and go to Chat Settings. Here, tap the option Backup Conversations. To export the history of an individual chat, tap and hold on the conversation or group and select Email conversation. Once the backup of the file is sent to your email, you can make the printout just like any other text file.
calman014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th 2017, 9:29 pm   #3
Just Joined

Usman Wahla is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_Th4ng View Post
Hi all,

Just trying to print the whats app conversations which is the easiet way to print the screenshots, if im printing from my phone its printing the whole screenshot which is making waste of paper and ink, im thinking to semd the screen shots to my email wheres as i can print many off at the same time please advise

Thank you
If you are applying for U.K. Visa, don't advice u to back up chat n print it out as it's in editable and I have heard in some cases ECO didn't accept those. Just take screen shots!!
Usman Wahla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th 2017, 9:58 am   #4
Forum Regular

chandni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_Th4ng View Post
Hi all,

Thank you
Check inbox. i have replied to your message. sorry for the delay though.
chandni is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lab