Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lab

Old Sep 19th 2017, 6:50 pm   #1
What year is this?
Premium Member

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default The end of the world is nigh

November apparently.

I understand that from Firefox version 57 a bunch of add-ons may not be compatible.

There's a list of stuff that will be/may be by then or will need an alternative.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...gy-modernizing

I can't see anything about NoSquint Plus there - although the defunct nosquint gets a mention.

If I can't have nosquint plus - or something equal - I may have to give up the internet.
BristolUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th 2017, 7:35 am   #2
Hostage Negotiator
Premium Member

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end of the world is nigh

What's wrong with CTRL +
InVinoVeritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th 2017, 11:40 am   #3
What year is this?
Premium Member

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas View Post
What's wrong with CTRL +
NoSquint plus remembers your settings for each site so you don't have to keep doing it and synching means the right size is already there on a different computer. It also allows resizing images and text separately so you can reduce the web page you're on to bring everything on screen without sideways scrolling and then you increase the text size so it's not gone too small to read.

It's absolute bliss to find the right combination of text and image size and knowing it stays there without having to find it again.
Old Sep 20th 2017, 11:58 am   #4
What year is this?
Premium Member

From a previous thread at the time NoSquint was replaced by NoSquint plus

Quote:
I might have to look into that NoSquint thing, I've a few sites that I work on that people can use a smaller font on and they are a bit of a struggle for me to read at times. I've always used the Ctrl + mouse to zoom the page in, but it reverts back when I finish working on that specific page and it would be great to have all text stay larger.

Go Back   British Expats / General / The Lab