Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Trouble Brewing in Hungary

Trouble Brewing in Hungary

Old Feb 4th 2015, 3:56 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trouble Brewing in Hungary

So why on earth are you moving to Hungary instead of staying and "fighting" your fight in Britain where you apparently "belong". Or is anywhere in Europe acceptable and it's only non Caucasians who aren't allowed in this utopia of yours?
I have no time for bigots, racists, homophobes or just downright stupid people who are incapable of thinking for themselves and instead regurgitate opinions and facts gleamed from the tabloids or conspiracy sites. Did you see the marches in Paris, did you notice the diversity of nationalities in the crowd all declaring "Je suis Charlie" - that is multiculturalism at it's best, united in their support against extremists and idiots who thrive on hate.

Food for thought. In Pecs, I spoke with a nurse who went to work in the UK, she left because there were to many "foreigners" there and on her return to Hungary she decided there were too many foreigners there also - in her eyes, the German, Britain and Austrian foreigners in Hungary were just the same as the African, Asian and other foreigners she encountered in the UK.
Old Feb 4th 2015, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Rural. I work with people from all over the world. Not one of them has attacked me yet. It's a small band of power hungry people who are messing things up for the rest of us.
Old Feb 4th 2015, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose the most Frittering I witnessed so far, Easter Sunday Protestant Church the services was by there head man, So on entering there was a Formal Guard flanking his entrance they wear dressed in there Jack Boots and Waving there Banners so no names no Pack Drill, so if as some have suggested whom as the power the Government or the Church followers in time to come digger47
Old Feb 4th 2015, 5:38 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Rural, one could ask the same of you, if the UK is so good why did you come to Hungary, to escape the cesspool that the UK has become? or to spread the misery of the UK to one of the last decent places in Europe? We are leaving our home because the UK has become irretrievably lost to people who want us to embrace the world of the Muslim, if we wanted to live by them we would move to one of those 3rd world nations, not invite them into our own backyard and expect them to conform to our western style of living. These people are being brought to the UK and other nations to destroy the heritage of the Caucasians who lived there for centuries, not to enrich the heritage of the UK. You can call us racist, Nazi's or anything that makes you happy, I will stand up for what I know is right and it doesn't mean I am a Nazi or a Jobbik or any other right wing group. If you watch the news and cannot see the truth now, you never will!
Old Feb 4th 2015, 5:45 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
This is what multicultarlism is supposed to be and what it actually brings. If you like the sharia no go zones and the racial crimes against caucasians in the major cities of the UK then just wait it will follow you wherever you go if you remain silent. Diversity has one goal, the destruction of the native peoples of Europe.
If there are any posters from TIO reading this and wondering where Paulry has got to , he,s back !!!
Old Feb 4th 2015, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rural, one could ask the same of you, if the UK is so good why did you come to Hungary, to escape the cesspool that the UK has become? or to spread the misery of the UK to one of the last decent places in Europe? We are leaving our home because the UK has become irretrievably lost to people who want us to embrace the world of the Muslim, if we wanted to live by them we would move to one of those 3rd world nations, not invite them into our own backyard and expect them to conform to our western style of living. These people are being brought to the UK and other nations to destroy the heritage of the Caucasians who lived there for centuries, not to enrich the heritage of the UK. You can call us racist, Nazi's or anything that makes you happy, I will stand up for what I know is right and it doesn't mean I am a Nazi or a Jobbik or any other right wing group. If you watch the news and cannot see the truth now, you never will!
If you enter Hungary and able to spread your chosen words around the Country perhaps when one day whilst out on returning you will find your property destroyed as I am sure eggs are eggs so find a Island TOO live on digger47
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

llareggub is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what multicultarlism is supposed to be and what it actually brings. If you like the sharia no go zones and the racial crimes against caucasians in the major cities of the UK then just wait it will follow you wherever you go if you remain silent. Diversity has one goal, the destruction of the native peoples of Europe.
Like I said take off your tin foil hat and join the real world you small minded, racist, bigoted piece of...

Just one wee question how on earth do you know that the white (you can call them that) people in your picture are British and have been attacked by a minority. You have no idea what so ever you are perpetrating a lie a myth and all you have is anecdotal evidence, I have equally compelling anecdotal evidence that points in the other direction.

You have me now, I am not gonna ask for you to be banned for spouting frankly tin foil hat racist nonsense, I am challenging you to an debate on what you are saying. If you say something you must back it up with peer reviewed statistics!

Or shut the **** up and go the **** away...

Anyone else find someone who is British posting on an expat board about the 'cesspool of multiculturalism' a little bit rich... What this eejit means is I hate anyone who aint white!
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:15 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Meet your future neighbors, I hope you enjoy them.

I have said all I intend too about this. If I am not entitled to my belief then I am certain I will be banned. Still doesn't change the truth just because most of you refuse to see it for yourself.
Attached Thumbnails Trouble Brewing in Hungary-______________________nice-muslim.jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have said all I intend too about this. If I am not entitled to my belief then I am certain I will be banned. Still doesn't change the truth just because most of you refuse to see it for yourself.
SOOM ONE KICK THIS JACK ASE OF THE FOREM
IT WAS BAD WHEN ENOCH POWELL IN 1968 GAVE THE SPEACH RIVERS OF BLOOD IF YOU TURN UP IN MY AREA YOU BETTER KEEP AWAY WITH YOUR VIEWS DIGGER 47
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

I implore the moderators not to delete this thread with all of my heart, I firmly believe that the only way to deal with extreme views is to engage and discuss.

Apart from my previous rant I sincerely promise to be polite to the OP, even though I find their views both transparent and abhorrent!
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by llareggub
I implore the moderators not to delete this thread with all of my heart, I firmly believe that the only way to deal with extreme views is to engage and discuss.

Apart from my previous rant I sincerely promise to be polite to the OP, even though I find their views both transparent and abhorrent!
IF THE MODERATORS DO NOT REMOVE THIS STUPED PERSION I WILL WITH DRAW THIS FORUM DIGGER
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

I have asked the board not to ban you, but I am disappointed you have chosen that that is your last word... I am asking you out, lets have a discussion, stop posting stupid memes that have absolutely no basis whatsoever, talk to me, I am prepared for that conversation, are you?

Stop trying to get your personal tirade deleted, if you genuinely believe in what you say then you will be prepared to engage... Yes I am calling you a chicken, grow a pair and lets have a chat!
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by digger47
IF THE MODERATORS DO NOT REMOVE THIS STUPED PERSION I WILL WITH DRAW THIS FORUM DIGGER
Just like Charlie Hebdo, this person is entitled to their opinion, most have ignored him, please do not take the easy route... The only way to make the world a better place is to expose these views for what they are, and that only happens through discussion.

Deleting stuff like this achieves nothing, lets see if this person has the intelligence to stand up and back up their claims with genuine logic. I guarantee that this person will either get more extreme or will run away, either way it stands up as a good example as to the type of person this is!
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

TerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the rough

As a very Green Newbie, i thought about posting on this topic quite hard.

It is fair to say that i feel everyone has their right of opinion and belief.

The point at which we deliver them in a manner that can offend or be abusive, should not be tolerated by anyone, any creed, any colour.

If a debate is to be "heated", all parties need to remember to reserve their abuse or name calling feelings to thoughts in their heads.

Personally, there are members of my own family I dislike !
I dont throw around abuse or slag them off in public, it would demean me as much as upset them.

I for one, am happy to see any discussion take place in an informed manner; and indeed look forward to many.

Sorry to interject ! Felt necessary.
Old Feb 4th 2015, 6:55 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Rural, one could ask the same of you, if the UK is so good why did you come to Hungary, to escape the cesspool that the UK has become?
Do you seriously believe that every expat, who has ever left Britain, has done so because of multiculturalism? That certainly isn't why I was in Hungary as most people on the forum know.

The majority of people I have spoken with relocate due to property prices, the nanny state, better weather and a multitude of other reasons. There are four expats, including yourself, who claim to have moved for reasons similar to your own and yet none of them appear to have experienced anything particularly negative in the UK - no more so than in other areas of the country where poverty and crime are prevalent regardless of the communities ethnic make up.

Just because others aren't singing your song, doesn't mean we are not aware of the issues concerning extremists and not just Islamic extremists however, only by coming together and discussing the issues and seeking solutions can we hope to eradicate extremism in all it's forms. However, you can not tar everybody with the same brush and there is a fine line between giving an opinion and a hate crime and you are extremely close to crossing that line.

Brian, hopefully the thread can stay so long as it doesn't become personal or overly heated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.