Internet tax

Old Oct 29th 2014, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond reputecathyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Internet tax

Great to see thousands of hungarians finally rising up and having a voice. Thousands marched last night in Budapest and apparently in other cities as well. Will join them next time if there is one close to me.....
Old Oct 29th 2014, 7:55 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet tax

Originally Posted by cathyg
Great to see thousands of hungarians finally rising up and having a voice. Thousands marched last night in Budapest and apparently in other cities as well. Will join them next time if there is one close to me.....
I thought the same Cathy, hopefully Orban will realise that these are different times....
Old Oct 30th 2014, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Our Hungarian friends aren't happy about it ......I think they are worried it could mean increased costs for using broadband/internet, etc.
Old Oct 31st 2014, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently not on now......... Or "not in that way".......

Been a big piece in the Guardian attacking Orban and Fidesz for being undemocratic and a few steps away from matching Putin. Good to see a proper demonstration go off peacefully though without any heavy handed police action.
Old Nov 1st 2014, 4:19 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Orban and Fidesz are being trashed in the media because they are not going along with the EU on some things and because they kicked out the IMF and World Bank. One doesn't have to agree with Orban and his parties policies. I do respect them standing up to the New World Order and its destructive plans. Hungary is one of the few places in Europe that I see with a bright future if it rejects going along with the plans of the NWO.
Old Nov 2nd 2014, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
Orban and Fidesz are being trashed in the media because they are not going along with the EU on some things and because they kicked out the IMF and World Bank. One doesn't have to agree with Orban and his parties policies. I do respect them standing up to the New World Order and its destructive plans. Hungary is one of the few places in Europe that I see with a bright future if it rejects going along with the plans of the NWO.
You know what...that's just what I wanted to say