Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Working in menorca

Working in menorca

Old May 7th 2015, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Bhxlad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working in menorca

Hi there my name is nick. I'm currently living in birmingham. I have a great longing to move live and work in a peaceful part of Spain. I worked in menorca a few years ago and I was based in salgar. I have to admit I fell in love with the island and the people. I guess I've hit kid life crisis and have realised its time to do something. My experience has been in hotels, hospitality and customer service. I'm longing to loose myself into a language and culture with like minded people. I don't have any ties here and I'm pretty much available straight away. I have no great salary expectations, I'd just like to be me work and meet genuine people and loose myself in the beauty that is menorca. Thank you for your time and I look forward to any help or advice you may have. Gracias. Nick.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 10:45 am
Account Closed

EvetteAmanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Working in menorca

Hi Nick - have you found work yet?

I have a an opportunity you may be interested in.

<snip>
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 10:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working in menorca

Originally Posted by EvetteAmanda
Hi Nick - have you found work yet?

I have a an opportunity you may be interested in.

<snip>
Hi, and welcome to BE.

I've had to remove the link you've given above, and also your avatar - please do take the time to read the Site Rules before posting again, particularly rules 9 & 19.

Many thanks.