Want LMO/LMIA Jobs in canada

Want LMO/LMIA Jobs in canada

Old May 29th 2015, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

jobair121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Want LMO/LMIA Jobs in canada

hello,
i Want LMO/LMIA Jobs in canada.

I am currently working Technical Support Representative Position (Remote) in the Enter Group Inc., NY, USA.

I have good knowledge of modern web development technologies And Social Media Marketing. Understanding and experience with Wordpress Themes, Plugins installation/customization, Wordpress Security & Hacking Protection And XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3, JavaScript / jQuery And/Or PHP5, MySQL.

i already done food and beverage production course in last year.

please anyone help me.

Thank You
Old May 30th 2015, 12:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Want LMO/LMIA Jobs in canada

Originally Posted by jobair121
hello,
i Want LMO/LMIA Jobs in canada.

I am currently working Technical Support Representative Position (Remote) in the Enter Group Inc., NY, USA.

I have good knowledge of modern web development technologies And Social Media Marketing. Understanding and experience with Wordpress Themes, Plugins installation/customization, Wordpress Security & Hacking Protection And XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3, JavaScript / jQuery And/Or PHP5, MySQL.

i already done food and beverage production course in last year.

please anyone help me.

Thank You
Hi, and welcome to BE.

You've posted this in the 'jobs offered' section, so I'll move it for you now.

Have you read the Job Hunting section of the Wiki? If so, hopefully you understand that you are incredibly unlikely to get a job offer if you're just trying to search for jobs online.

Get out to Canada and job hunt in person, that's how most on the forum have had success. There are great Wiki articles to follow on how to Canadianize your resume and how to make the most of your time in Canada so that you hopefully come home with that all important job offer.

Good luck!