Reload this Page >

Skilled Tradesman.

Skilled Tradesman.

Old Mar 4th 2013, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

Rapid1980paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skilled Tradesman.

Hi

I am new to site, im 33 years old and am a qualified plumber city and guilds nvq level 2 and also a qualified solid plasterer, i have been in the building trade for over ten years self employed and also employed at times due to lack of work at times through recession. I am looking to emmigrate to australia with my fiance and 3 year old daughter and we also have a baby due in august this year. I am extremly hardworking and compitant of working on my own as well as a team player. i am multi skilled at carpentry ( basic only ) Tiling, painting and decorating plastering and plumbing of which the latter two i am fully qualified in although to me this doesnt mean anything as the proof is in the work and all my work i take pride in and always guarantee high quality of workmanship, i have a ton of references i can provide for past and present customers and certificates to prove and back me up. I would ideally like to move to sydney as used to live there few years ago on working holiday visa. we are happy to relocate at short notice an in a n ideal situation i would like a job offer waiting for me when i arrive so i can settle in straight away although i am currently about to apply for a skilled resident visa 189 .

Would be good to hear some good news before taking the big step or if any companys would be happy to sposer me even better.

thanks

Paul.