Reload this Page >

Motor Mechanic BMW looking for work in OZ

Motor Mechanic BMW looking for work in OZ

Old Jan 11th 2010, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

nowell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Motor Mechanic BMW looking for work in OZ

Currently working for BMW in the UK
Looking for work in Queensland or Western Australia.
Fully qualified with over 10 years experience.
All my work as been with Main Dealers.
Cheers
Old Jan 21st 2010, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

josage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Motor Mechanic BMW looking for work in OZ

Hey,

Not sure of your name or anything so please forgive the 'Hey'.

This is the first time I've ever replied to any kind of chat thing of this nature so please forgive my ignorance.

I saw your thread and I'm interested in chatting to you about your position.

I am in the process of setting up a German Car Servicing centre in Perth and wondered if (a) you'd be interested in working for someone that knows nothing about servicing cars, and (b) helping with the set-up, ie advice on equipment etc.

A good friend of mine in the UK has set up such a centre in Derby and is flying. I know the market in Perth could handle good quality competition, so with a little more advice I reckon it's a goer.

I have lived in Perth for 19 years now, but have always worked in the printing industry. Time for a change.

If you're not interested in this proposition please let me know, i won't be offended, then i can give you the names and details of large companies that may be after such a qualified technician.

Cheers, Dave.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by josage
Hey,

Not sure of your name or anything so please forgive the 'Hey'.

This is the first time I've ever replied to any kind of chat thing of this nature so please forgive my ignorance.

I saw your thread and I'm interested in chatting to you about your position.

I am in the process of setting up a German Car Servicing centre in Perth and wondered if (a) you'd be interested in working for someone that knows nothing about servicing cars, and (b) helping with the set-up, ie advice on equipment etc.

A good friend of mine in the UK has set up such a centre in Derby and is flying. I know the market in Perth could handle good quality competition, so with a little more advice I reckon it's a goer.

I have lived in Perth for 19 years now, but have always worked in the printing industry. Time for a change.

If you're not interested in this proposition please let me know, i won't be offended, then i can give you the names and details of large companies that may be after such a qualified technician.

Cheers, Dave.
Hi Dave did you get my PM?

Cheers Simon
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:31 am
Just Joined

Hi,

No, for some reason the administrator has some kind of restriction on my personal message account. Please feel free to email me on [email protected].

Cheers, Dave.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:54 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

No, for some reason the administrator has some kind of restriction on my personal message account. Please feel free to email me on [email protected].

Cheers, Dave.
Once you have three posts you can access your private messages. Its a restriction on all new posters, in an attempt to prevent spam
Old Jan 26th 2010, 2:30 am
Just Joined

Hi,

The administrator has has a block on my ability to accept pm's until i have at least three posts to my name. So please continue to chat until I have access to my pm's.

Cheers, Dave.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Hi,

The administrator has has a block on my ability to accept pm's until i have at least three posts to my name. So please continue to chat until I have access to my pm's.

Cheers, Dave.
Hi dave i've sent you email