Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Looking for work in Amsterdam...

Looking for work in Amsterdam...

Old Feb 11th 2013, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

banjoboy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for work in Amsterdam...

Hi all,

I'm a 27 year old British guy who moved out to Amsterdam last week. I've got a temporary flat sorted now, and a temporary sofi number, but I want to settle here permanently so I'm desperately looking for a job, if anyone can help...

About me:
To date I have worked in a variety of responsible and international roles, most recently in the merchant navy, where I was a trainee deck officer. This position involved much travel, and was also technically demanding, requiring a knowledge of bespoke software, complex mathematics, and excellent communication skills.Prior to this I worked as a security team leader at Stansted airport, where I was required to interview high-profile clientèle for an American airline. This position demanded the highest levels of civility and customer service, and in recognition of this the airline sent me to New York, where I completed their Ground Security Coordinator training program. I was also required to undertake administrative and copywriting duties in this role, and my work in this department was commended by both local and regional managers.

I think the experience I have gained in past employment will make me a suitable candidate for many positions, and I'll happily send my CV to anyone interested.

If you'd like to know more about me, then just ask!

I look forward to hearing from you,
James.