Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

I'm a Panel beater, and i require a 457 VISA? Melbourne!! Can any1 help?

I'm a Panel beater, and i require a 457 VISA? Melbourne!! Can any1 help?

Old Feb 11th 2012, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

TheHouseMartins is an unknown quantity at this point
Question I'm a Panel beater, and i require a 457 VISA? Melbourne!! Can any1 help?

Hi

I am a Panel beater by trade and would like to find a very kind employer to take me on, long shot i know, but need 457 VISA + Flights...... Accommodation not a problem as my sister is in Melbourne......

Can anyone help or know or a garage who wld be willing to help.....

Please email and let me know!!!

Thank you
Old Feb 11th 2012, 8:50 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm a Panel beater, and i require a 457 VISA? Melbourne!! Can any1 help?

I've moved this to the appropriate forum mate.

Good luck
Old Mar 27th 2012, 11:36 pm
Just Joined

Jameslvnlife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm a Panel beater, and i require a 457 VISA? Melbourne!! Can any1 help?

Hey mate, I have just had a chat to a guy from Australia Trade Connections, a really nice bloke. They actually have about 12 openings for panel beaters so try there if you want. they charge a small fee but do an accommodation search and get you a great package so they sound like they know what they are talking about. Me and my partner were worried about all the costs of moving but this deal they have sounds good. PM me if you want but the guy was hristopher from Australia Trade connections, I may have the name wrong but give it a go!
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jameslvnlife
Hey mate, I have just had a chat to a guy from Australia Trade Connections, a really nice bloke. They actually have about 12 openings for panel beaters so try there if you want. they charge a small fee but do an accommodation search and get you a great package so they sound like they know what they are talking about. Me and my partner were worried about all the costs of moving but this deal they have sounds good. PM me if you want but the guy was hristopher from Australia Trade connections, I may have the name wrong but give it a go!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390660

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

Jameslvnlife is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I read the same thing! That made me a little nervous before hand but they got back to me straight away and they got me the job I wanted and a house search before we leave the UK so im happy, the house search is actually the payment bit. Put us in touch with a few families that went through them as well so dont beleive everything you read,lol. Everybody do your own homework thats what I say, dont take anyone elses one liner including mine. Im happy we didnt!