Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Jobs Wanted
Reload this Page >

Hostel jobs NZ

Hostel jobs NZ

Old May 11th 2009, 1:57 am
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold
Default Hostel jobs NZ

Hi all...I am heading to NZ from Australia at the start of June and keen for hostel jobs. I currently work as a relief manager in my family's caravan park, dealing with email/phone enquiry, taking bookings, check-ins, running the shop and organising cleaning/maintenance etc

I have previously worked as a receptionist, waitress, barstaff, cleaner, kitchenhand and night warden in a number of hostels in Scotland and also spent a year managing a 63-bed independent 63-bed hostel in NW Scotland.

I am also a qualified teacher with ESL teaching experience (so interested in combining the two and maybe offering ESL classes/advice at the hostel). I am waiting for NZ teacher registration to come through and will eventually be applying for teaching positions but apart from this my itinerary is flexible and I am open to any suggestions!

Cheers,
Renee