Reload this Page >

Help Where can I go Transfer

Help Where can I go Transfer

Old Dec 15th 2014, 11:51 am
Just Joined

jayj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Where can I go Transfer

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone had list of places around the world you can transfer to? As I do not know how extensive the list is.
Caribbean mostly interests me.
Old Dec 15th 2014, 3:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Where can I go Transfer

That's a very vague question!

I'm not sure how we would know where you could transfer to, isn't your company the best place to ask?
Old Jan 21st 2015, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

I'd love to know the answer too!
Old Mar 8th 2015, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

philwood has a spectacular aura aboutphilwood has a spectacular aura aboutphilwood has a spectacular aura about

If you mean where your company will transfer you, definitely the best idea would be to ask them, as christmasoompa has already said.

Some companies won't let you transfer, whereas others have vacancies all over the world.

If you're not referring to a company you're working for now, but rather where you could go and work, there are many opportunities around the world and in the Caribbean.

Make sure you check out factors such as whether you need a Visa or not, and please don't fall for any job scams! If it sounds too good to be true, it is.