Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Younique Beauty Presenters required to work from home

Younique Beauty Presenters required to work from home

Old Jun 11th 2015, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

jennyg3429 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Younique Beauty Presenters required to work from home

Younique is the fastest growing direct sales company in the world and it is due to launch it's make-up range into Germany in a couple of months time. Their best selling product is the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara and through their presenters they sell over 20,000 every day.

Joining my team at the beginning of this launch into a new country is an amazing and very lucrative opportunity for the right pro-active and motivated individuals.

If you are looking for a business that can fit around your day job, school runs, young children at home, university studies, or your other business, then this could be what you are looking for.

I will support your training and help you to build your business up from scratch. You can be based ANYWHERE in Germany as everything is done through social media.

This is not a get rich quick scheme but it is a legitimate work from home business.

If you join Younique, you will receive:
- Free training
- Free support 24 hrs a day
- A free website
- 20-30% of your sales, paid just 3 hours after every sale
- free and half price make-up
- incentive trips and bonuses
- and much, much more.

If you would like to know more then please send me a private message.