Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Work from home job opportunity

Work from home job opportunity

Old Feb 19th 2016, 11:51 am
Just Joined

Sanderjenn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work from home job opportunity

I have a job opportunity for people wanting to work from home and manage their own time. Available to people living in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Spain or France.
This works especially well for stay at home mums, hairdresser's, people with a passion for make up, people with no qualifications.
Please message me if you are interested in finding out more
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 3:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work from home job opportunity

Originally Posted by Sanderjenn
I have a job opportunity for people wanting to work from home and manage their own time. Available to people living in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Spain or France.
This works especially well for stay at home mums, hairdresser's, people with a passion for make up, people with no qualifications.
Please message me if you are interested in finding out more
Hi, and welcome to BE.

I've moved your post, as you'd posted in the Jobs Wanted section, rather than Jobs Offered.

I'm assuming that your opportunity is another Younique thing, but please do provide more info about the job etc.

Many thanks.
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

Sanderjenn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thank you for moving it. I didn't realise I'd posted it in the wrong one! Sorry.
Yes it is an opportunity of becoming a Younique presenter.
It is something that has really worked for me & I would love to share the opportunity with other people
Old Jun 15th 2016, 7:03 am
Just Joined

lovebarbados is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola good morning I would like to know more about your opening
Old May 3rd 2017, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

dreamer87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, is this job opportunity still available ? Thanks
Old May 6th 2017, 10:11 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

The person who posted about the 'opportunity' did so 15 months ago, and declined to elaborate on what the work entailed, so I doubt if you'll get a response from them.

You can look up the company mentioned, it just looks like another Avon/party selling thing to me.