Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

+++++ We have heaps of IT jobs going at my company ++++

+++++ We have heaps of IT jobs going at my company ++++

Old Jan 9th 2008, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

krestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant futurekrestsaf has a brilliant future
Default Re: +++++ We have heaps of IT jobs going at my company ++++

any service desk 1st line or customer care equivalent in auck?

not got certificates but loads of exp, pls message or email me
Old Feb 5th 2008, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

DSILK is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this still relevant ?
I have several years experience in network infrastructure and administration, ICT helpdesk and customer support in both desktop and server side applications.
Systems management and administration on Alcatel telephone systems, bespoke call centre software.
Are there any openings and what is the level of expertise required ?
pm me if you want a resumé

Dean
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Heavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of lightHeavenlyscent is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: +++++ We have heaps of IT jobs going at my company ++++

Originally Posted by geordie@oz
Hi there just a note to say that we have a bundle of IT jobs going at my company which is based in Western Sydney - Rydalmere. So if your here in Australia or New Zealand or are coming over very soon read on.

Roles such as Network engineers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, field services help desk roles, citrix and exchange admins also needed. If you have PRONTO experience then we looking for someone urgently.
Please personal message me and we will take it from there.

This is NOT an agency as I'm acting behalf of our company (I'm an IT manager with them) we are one of the biggest blue chip companies in the world !!.

Please feel free to get in touch should you need further details.

Cheers
Mark

Hi Mark
My son Aaron is just completing his Microsoft Desktop Support Technicians course in the Uk, we r moving back to Rotorua, New Zealand in September 08. Hope that you will be able to help him with employment. He repairs and builds computers for a hobby.
Thanks very much
Anne-Marie (Mum)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

DG_Aus is an unknown quantity at this point

10 years experience, and now a technology consultant (Microsoft key skills) with one of the worlds largest IT companies.

Any jobs going?
Old Feb 16th 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

willow green is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie@oz
Hi there just a note to say that we have a bundle of IT jobs going at my company which is based in Western Sydney - Rydalmere. So if your here in Australia or New Zealand or are coming over very soon read on.

Roles such as Network engineers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, field services help desk roles, citrix and exchange admins also needed. If you have PRONTO experience then we looking for someone urgently.
Please personal message me and we will take it from there.

This is NOT an agency as I'm acting behalf of our company (I'm an IT manager with them) we are one of the biggest blue chip companies in the world !!.

Please feel free to get in touch should you need further details.

Cheers
Mark
Hi Mark, is the job still available?