Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

UK trained painter and decorator wanted for Perth Northern suburbs

UK trained painter and decorator wanted for Perth Northern suburbs

Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK trained painter and decorator wanted for Perth Northern suburbs

Hi there my hubby Mark has his own business ( Ornate Painting and decorating ) and is inundated with painting work and requires help.

Must be fully qualified in all aspects of painting and decorating.

Must have own tools, transport, and ABN this is essential.

Work mainly is in the Northern Suburbs and all repaints ( Not new Work ) .

$27.00 per hour if you are as good as my hubby is lol

Please PM me

If you like to finish work early on Friday and go to the pub for a few coldies compliments of the boss then this job is for you lol.

Last edited by maggy; Oct 13th 2007 at 1:52 pm. Reason: nobby
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:22 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK trained painter and decorator wanted for Perth Northern suburbs

Originally Posted by maggy
Hi there my hubby Mark has his own business ( Ornate Painting and decorating ) and is inundated with painting work and requires help.

Please PM me

If you like to finish work early on Friday and go to the pub for a few coldies compliments of the boss then this job is for you lol.
I hope I haven't tipped him over the edge Mags
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I hope I haven't tipped him over the edge Mags
lol Carol told him the story tonight and he was killing himself laughing said when he comes to decorate your house he is gonna say hows it going Northern Bird lol.

Said if I told him I knew you he would have gave you a discount:curse:

Will try to work my magic powers doll hahahahaha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:32 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

lol Carol told him the story tonight and he was killing himself laughing said when he comes to decorate your house he is gonna say hows it going Northern Bird lol.

Said if I told him I knew you he would have gave you a discount:curse:

Will try to work my magic powers doll hahahahaha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ah well never mind about the discount eh, I was pleased with the price. I was just hoping he didn't ask to have a look at the advert I found his name and number from
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Please PM me

Hi silly question....whats an ABN?

Nickie
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:20 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Hi silly question....whats an ABN?

Nickie
Australian Business Number. I think.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:58 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Australian Business Number. I think.
You think right then C. To answer the other person, you have to have an ABN if you work for yourself. It's easy enough to apply for one, you can do it online if you want.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:52 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
You think right then C. To answer the other person, you have to have an ABN if you work for yourself. It's easy enough to apply for one, you can do it online if you want.
Good, I like it when I am right Hope you OK
Old Dec 16th 2007, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

hopefuls is on a distinguished road

Hi New to all this! sorry..
Just found this site and just sit reading the different posts not realising there is a job vacancy part der!!
My oh is a very well trained painter and decorator and just read your post even though its out of date! still worth a try

we need a company who would be willing to employ him for 2 years as we are coming on a rsms visa

if you are intrested or know of anyone who would be please please let us know??

i am hoping i can find your reply again

many thanks
Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

koalasue is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Just joined the forum and saw your thread. My husband and l are trying to emigrate to Australia. He is a qualified and experienced Painter and Decorator and has over 25 years experience. I myself have recently qualified as a computerised bookkeeper and also achieved a Diploma for computers including Word, Excel, Access, email & power point, so l too would be looking for work once there. My husband is 48 years young, so of course a job sponsor would go a long way to achieving our dream of living in Australia. So l just wondered if your husband had any positions available or if he knew of anyone who would be willing to help. Many thanks for taking the time to read this. Take care, Sue & Mike.