Reload this Page >

Skills shortages in Australia

Skills shortages in Australia

Old Apr 18th 2007, 1:59 am
Just Joined

Denise Cole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skills shortages in Australia

Hi All,

I have just recently joined Tanner Menzies Executive Search Recruiters to manage the attraction and placement of International Candidates (mainly Pommes).

I have 6 years recruitment experience, recruiting across all market segments and will be more than happy to work together with you to help you find the 'right' opportunity here in Australia. There are some restrictions though, you will have to match the skills requirements on the migration list. (sorry that is set by the Govt)

Main skills I am looking to relocate at present are:
Water Engineers
Credit Analysts - Financial Markets
Rail Engineers - Track and Signal
System Engineers with Defence - ADA
Manufacturing Engineers
National Account Managers - FMCG
Business Development Managers - FMCG/Pharma
plus lots lots more.....

I moved over here 4 years ago (from Essex - no jokes please) so I appreciate some of the frustrations that go hand in hand with the move and will hopefully be able to alleviate at least some of them. I am by no means a migration agent tho.. so I won't be able to help with eligibility for visa questions... sorry

Be great to hear from you

All the best

Denise
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

hottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nice
Default Re: Skills shortages in Australia

Is there a list of job vacancies available to search or do we just send you our c.v.'s?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

Denise Cole is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Happy for you to send me your resume

Best regards

Denise
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice

Originally Posted by Denise Cole
Hi All,

I have just recently joined Tanner Menzies Executive Search Recruiters to manage the attraction and placement of International Candidates (mainly Pommes).

I have 6 years recruitment experience, recruiting across all market segments and will be more than happy to work together with you to help you find the 'right' opportunity here in Australia. There are some restrictions though, you will have to match the skills requirements on the migration list. (sorry that is set by the Govt)

Water Engineers
Manufacturing Engineers
plus lots lots more.....

I moved over here 4 years ago (from Essex - no jokes please) so I appreciate some of the frustrations that go hand in hand with the move and will hopefully be able to alleviate at least some of them. I am by no means a migration agent tho.. so I won't be able to help with eligibility for visa questions... sorry

All the best

Denise
could you do anything ''or your company'' for a rigger/rigging supervisor!!!!!!
please help!!!!!!!! offshore or onshore petrochemical or mine work! having trouble with agents quoting £10,000 i'm vastly experianced currently in azerbijan working with aussies who can get me a job no problem!! the problem is the visa ''witch visa!!!''
Old Apr 28th 2007, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Mida is just really niceMida is just really niceMida is just really niceMida is just really niceMida is just really niceMida is just really niceMida is just really niceMida is just really niceMida is just really nice

Hi All,

There are some restrictions though, you will have to match the skills requirements on the migration list. (sorry that is set by the Govt)

Water Engineers
Manufacturing Engineers
plus lots lots more.....

All the best

Denise
Wondered if you are looking for Internal auditors. OH has been an Internal Auditor with the Local Authority for 20 years has a degree in Accountancy and is an MIIA. ,
Old May 17th 2007, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Hi All,

Water Engineers
Manufacturing Engineers
plus lots lots more.....

All the best

Denise
Hi
You dont by any chance happen to be looking for General Plumbers/Pipefitters in the Perth area. Trying to get a few applications in for hubby before we head over around October.

Sandra
Old May 22nd 2007, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Water Engineers
Manufacturing Engineers
plus lots lots more.....

All the best

Denise
im a sparky with 11 years exp from apprentice, University HND in electrical and electronic engineering and a years exp on railway signal and track monitoring systems. Think you might be able to help me??
Old May 25th 2007, 11:30 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Water Engineers
Manufacturing Engineers
plus lots lots more.....

All the best

Denise
I am a toolmaker with CNC experience currently working in the Aerospace sector.

Could you PM me with some more details please.
Old May 27th 2007, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

sandra da silva is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Happy for you to send me your resume

Best regards

Denise
Hi Denise,
Would you need a wall and floor tiler? My partner has 25yrs experience and are looking to get to brisbane by a 136 visa or sponcership ASAP.

good luck on your search,
thanks Sandra.
Old May 29th 2007, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Water Engineers
Manufacturing Engineers
plus lots lots more.....

All the best

Denise

Hi I'm a nurse so not too worried but my OH is a CNC programmer, setter and operator using 2, 3, 4 and 5 axis machines bar-fed and chuck and I wondered if this came under any of your catagories we hope to live near Adelaide, we hope to put our 136 visa on my nursing quals in within the next 2 weeks just waiting for letter of determination to go with it.

thanks
Helen
Old Jun 4th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

chmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura about

hi there

do you deal with IT project managers looking for Melbourne work?
cheers
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Hi

Some of you would have seen some of my wife's and my posts on here for the Australia Forum.

I work for one of Australia's fastest growing Executive Search firms, it was once called Morgan and Banks, won't mean anything to most of you, to be honest didn't to me before I got here

With operations all across Australia, in various sectors, as well as the Asia Pac region, we are recruiting for Engineers, accountants, senior Hr professionals through to Director and Board level appointments.

If I can't help you, or Talent 2 can't then I'll point you in the right direction.
Being through the 457 process as recent as february, I have ( sorry the wife has ) loads of bookmarks to help through the process.

some of my current roles include;

Waste Water Planner - Perth CBD
Mining Engineers - Perth CBD + Northern Area ( regional WA )
Project Directors - Perth CBD
Project Engineers - Perth CBD ( Oil + Gas bias )
Associate Director Water + Waste Water - Perth base.
Geotechnical Engineers - CBD + Regional
Civil + Structural Engineers - mining, oil+gas
ICA Engineers, all sectors

I have 10 years in technical recruitment on a global scale so if you want an informal chat or for me to have a look around.

Pop me an email to [email protected]

I will be posting specific roles on here too, so keep watching.

Cheers BE folks.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chmaiden
hi there

do you deal with IT project managers looking for Melbourne work?
cheers
Hi

I would also be interested to hear from anyone who is looking for Project Managers in Melbourne ?

Many Thanks
Old Jun 7th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sandra da silva
Hi Denise,
Would you need a wall and floor tiler? My partner has 25yrs experience and are looking to get to brisbane by a 136 visa or sponcership ASAP.

good luck on your search,
thanks Sandra.
Your husband will have absolotely no trouble finding a job. Using chinese tile
rs on our job cos they cant get local ones
Raven
Old Jun 10th 2007, 10:56 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boothy6
Hi I'm a nurse so not too worried but my OH is a CNC programmer, setter and operator using 2, 3, 4 and 5 axis machines bar-fed and chuck and I wondered if this came under any of your catagories we hope to live near Adelaide, we hope to put our 136 visa on my nursing quals in within the next 2 weeks just waiting for letter of determination to go with it.

thanks
Helen
Try this Adelaide based company they are always looking for good operators.......mm
http://www.toolcraft.com.au/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.