Reload this Page >

Quantity Surveyor needed in Canberra

Quantity Surveyor needed in Canberra

Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

3littlefigs will become famous soon enough
Default Quantity Surveyor needed in Canberra

Hi there

I run an office of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors in Canberra and are recruiting right now. Don't be put off by the word "Canberra"! It is actually a fantastic place. Our family moved here in May and have no regrets - close to Sydney, beautiful beaches and the best skiing Australia has to offer.

We may be willing to sponsor you and can contribute towards moving costs. Let me know if you are interested. Canberra is booming at the moment therefore don't miss out on this opportunity

Matt
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:30 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quantity Surveyor needed in Canberra

Originally Posted by 3littlefigs
Hi there

I run an office of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors in Canberra and are recruiting right now. Don't be put off by the word "Canberra"! It is actually a fantastic place. Our family moved here in May and have no regrets - close to Sydney, beautiful beaches and the best skiing Australia has to offer.

We may be willing to sponsor you and can contribute towards moving costs. Let me know if you are interested. Canberra is booming at the moment therefore don't miss out on this opportunity

Matt
This would probably be more appropriate in the Job Offers forum. No doubt it will probably be moved there by a mod.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

3littlefigs will become famous soon enough

Are there really no takers for this fantastic opportunity?
Matt
Old Jan 24th 2008, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

ShoppingJoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Quantity Surveyor needed in Canberra

Hi,

My husband is a senior quantity surveyor/commercial manager for a big international company based in the UK but we are thinking of relocating to Australia?

Not sure what typr of package you are offering/career prospects?

Cheers

Jo
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

welshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ShoppingJoJo
Hi,

My husband is a senior quantity surveyor/commercial manager for a big international company based in the UK but we are thinking of relocating to Australia?

Not sure what typr of package you are offering/career prospects?

Cheers

Jo

hi jo

i think your better off pm'ing him about the job..cause looking back this was posted back in dec 07.i had a look and he was last on the site 20th jan 08.
hope this helps and the best of luck

clare x