Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Plumber wanted in NZ

Plumber wanted in NZ

Old Apr 27th 2016, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

valleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nice
Default Plumber wanted in NZ

Are there any plumbers out there that would like to start a new life in NZ I know someone who is looking for a good reliable plumber please contact me if you are interested x
Old Aug 2nd 2016, 8:48 am
Just Joined

tomwesty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plumber wanted in NZ

Hey, I'm 26 from north wales, UK. I have been plumbing now for 10 years, I have NVQ level 3 in plumbing, heating and mechanical engineering. I also have all my GasSafe qualifications and OFTEC, i also have my solid fuel and various renewable qualifications. I have just recently started lecturing plumbing in a college near by but i am always looking for new challenges. In college I got into the UK squad for SkillPlumb competitions and also came into the top 5 of BBC British young talent of the year. I have loads of experience on working on all types of systems.
Old Aug 5th 2016, 1:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

The post you responded to is several months old.

Are you looking to spend some time plumbing in New Zealand?

My husband is a time served plumber /gasfitter and we emigrated to NZ 12 years ago.

This trade is not really in shortage here BUT it could well be possible for you to gain a job offer in this occupation.
Old Aug 7th 2016, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

valleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nicevalleygurl is just really nice

Originally Posted by tomwesty
Hey, I'm 26 from north wales, UK. I have been plumbing now for 10 years, I have NVQ level 3 in plumbing, heating and mechanical engineering. I also have all my GasSafe qualifications and OFTEC, i also have my solid fuel and various renewable qualifications. I have just recently started lecturing plumbing in a college near by but i am always looking for new challenges. In college I got into the UK squad for SkillPlumb competitions and also came into the top 5 of BBC British young talent of the year. I have loads of experience on working on all types of systems.
Hi theyes are always looking for hardworking knowledgeable plumbers if you are seriously interested send me a private message and I'll pass your details to the plumbing manager x
Old Aug 28th 2016, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by valleygurl
Hi theyes are always looking for hardworking knowledgeable plumbers if you are seriously interested send me a private message and I'll pass your details to the plumbing manager x
Hi late reply I know is there a position still available