Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

Old May 27th 2008, 9:44 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

Originally Posted by sparky d
Would be very interested. am 25year old Spark but am willing to learn new things. Could you PM me info. Thanks!
'hi there have covered thatr position,but now due to expansion looking for someone to take over pool servicing,training given....check my latest job offer post.
Old May 27th 2008, 9:54 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

would just like to thankyou all for the replies,position has now been filled,but as stated in new post,due to expanding so fast we are now looking at splitting service side of company and are looking for someone to take this side of the business over.....if interested please pm me.

all the best plumb....

ps training not a must....will train up right person or persons.