Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:30 am
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

Currently i specialize in pool leak detection using sonar etc......my background is plumbing.
Have gone into partnership with a pool maintenance company and things are going so well , we are now looking at expanding and are looking for someone who like us wants to invest and work with us to help build this business up and make it even bigger, i'm sure with the right person we'd all have a bright future in this growing market.

Not bothered so much about qualifications as we have licences and willing to train .....would possibly look at sponsorship but would depend on right person.

all the best plumb.....
Old Dec 30th 2007, 3:52 am

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Partner required for expanding pool maintence business

sorry trying to edit this thread forgot to add area we cover anyway its the GOLDCOAST and please feel free to pm me with any other questions

all the best plumb.....
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:31 am
Just Joined

TereseJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi - I am very interested in more information. [email protected]
Thank you
Terese
Old Dec 30th 2007, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Newbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant futureNewbie_Al has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by the plumber
sorry trying to edit this thread forgot to add area we cover anyway its the GOLDCOAST and please feel free to pm me with any other questions

all the best plumb.....
please PM ith more details....Al
Old Dec 30th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Currently i specialize in pool leak detection using sonar etc......my background is plumbing.
Have gone into partnership with a pool maintenance company and things are going so well , we are now looking at expanding and are looking for someone who like us wants to invest and work with us to help build this business up and make it even bigger, i'm sure with the right person we'd all have a bright future in this growing market.

Not bothered so much about qualifications as we have licences and willing to train .....would possibly look at sponsorship but would depend on right person.

all the best plumb.....
Hi my name is Allan, and I am a qualified electrician currently working as a maintenance manager. I would be very interested in learning more about this job. As I have only just joined expats, I am unable to send you a PM. I would like to send you my resume, am I right in thinking you can get my e-mail without me posting it here? Thanks look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
Old Jan 1st 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

caz-col is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my name is Colin,and am based on the gold coast.Would be very interested to learn more info on this opportunity.

Could you please pm at [email protected].

Many thanks
Old Jan 1st 2008, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

irishmalt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alchris
Hi my name is Allan, and I am a qualified electrician currently working as a maintenance manager. I would be very interested in learning more about this job. As I have only just joined expats, I am unable to send you a PM. I would like to send you my resume, am I right in thinking you can get my e-mail without me posting it here? Thanks look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
Hi,
I am interested in some more information. I have completed a theory course in plumbing in the UK and would be willing to move as soon as possible. Pls contact me on [email protected].
Kind Rgds
Ian
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 7:01 am

hi there have pm some of you....

if anyone else wants more info call me on my mobile...0410862034

all the best chris.....between the hrs of 8am/8pm....
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

here2learn is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry I am unable to call - traveling abroad (Africa) but due in Aus soon (all visas in place) and very interested in this opportunity - please email me with details [email protected]. many thanks
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Just posting this so as I can pm you with my resume.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:06 pm
Just Joined

Ron Barker is an unknown quantity at this point

all the best plumb.....
Hi,
Is this offer still available, I am a 51 year old tiler with 25 years experience and would be interested in going into partnership, sponsorship would be neccessary for me to be able to obtain a visa due to my age.
Thanks
Ron
Old Apr 19th 2008, 11:46 am
Just Joined

sparky d is just really nicesparky d is just really nicesparky d is just really nicesparky d is just really nicesparky d is just really nicesparky d is just really nicesparky d is just really nicesparky d is just really nice

Would be very interested. am 25year old Spark but am willing to learn new things. Could you PM me info. Thanks!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

chrisval is an unknown quantity at this point

all the best plumb.....
Hi
I would be very interested to hear more on this, as we are looking to come over to Oz a.s.a.p, my partners daughter and family live near to kingscliff, so have accomodation lined up, we would not need sponsership as daughter is willing to cover all of that, so just need a job offer to come to.
I have basic plumbing skills (not qualified) but willing to learn,can tile etc,and could dig foundations and pour cement for new pools, erect safety fencing etc.
If you can email me with details on [email protected] or if you have a webcam we can talk online.
Cheers speak soon Chris
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

MrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant futureMrRivaz has a brilliant future

Allright m8, ive worked for a pool installer in perth,main duties were digging out, screed hand and general plumbing.

Im a qualified Gas fitter / Plumber 25 years old from UK. By the time i get there ill also have Unvented cylinders / restricted Electrical, and commerial plumbing qualifications.

sit on it m8, and lemme know, as im sure uve had more experienced fitters role your way.

i get to oz in 12 months
Old May 6th 2008, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

lepetitroc is an unknown quantity at this point

all the best plumb.....
Hi
I'm not sure if this ad' is still valid but I'm sending this mail in the hope that it will get through.
At the moment we're living in France and are hoping to move to Australia as soon as poss'. After 15 years here and seeing our family grow up it's now time for a change.
I have run my own building company while in France. This covered anything from a new roof to swimming pools. I could claim to have been a company director of 'Aqua Marine Piscines' but after several pool installations I decided the business partnership was not working and closed the company.
I am skilled in all aspects of renovation: tiling,plumbing, electrical, etc. Hold an HGV class 1 and owned a flatback and a JCB 3cx 4x4 up to last year.
Obviously we would need sponsership as I am now 55 but looking forward to the next adventure.
I'm level headed, reasonably intelligent, hard working and totally commited to any project I decide to tackle.
Your ad' sounds very interesting and I'd like to know more, (but I suspect you've probably found someone already).
Get back to me if not.
Regards
Graham Newsome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.