Reload this Page >

Offer for NATIVE English speaker

Offer for NATIVE English speaker

Old Dec 15th 2014, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Michal_S is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Offer for NATIVE English speaker

Hi,

I learn English and I am very interested in Philippines. I thought it's a good idea to combine both interests. I am looking for a native English speaker willing to have Skype, casual, paid conversations. Once or twice a week.

I am a student from Poland wanting to get to know interesting people from all over the world.

Thanks,
Michal
Old Mar 7th 2015, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

philwood has a spectacular aura aboutphilwood has a spectacular aura aboutphilwood has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Offer for NATIVE English speaker

Hi Michal,

What a great thing to do! I hope you found somebody who was interested in helping you with your English.

There are sites which have English teachers on them (not necessarily qualified teachers, rather people who want to help others learn English). Do a quick Google search to find some of these. I don't want to post any links in case my post gets deleted for advertising.

A lot of them will require you to pay, but not much. And since you're offering pay anyway, you shouldn't have any problem.

Hope that helps.