Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

My IT Jobs Thread

My IT Jobs Thread

Old May 11th 2007, 4:08 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default My IT Jobs Thread

I promised on another thread that I would try to help out folks that are on their way, or newly arrived by listing a few internal vacancies when they arrive on my email. In turn, I get a few bucks if you land the job.

If you are interested in these, please PM me your resume and I'll pass it on to HR. Most jobs will be Brisbane CBD based but this one happens to be for Melbourne.

IT Project Manager - Melbourne

We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based in Melbourne, to ensure assigned projects are completed within agreed delivery time frames and resource constraints and in accordance with the relevant company methodologies.

Suitable candidates will hold a Minimum 5 years consulting industry experience including experience in project environment and or management and The ability to plan, schedule and monitor complex implementation activities to meet agreed deadlines. Detailed knowledge of consulting engagement and implementation methodologies.
Old May 11th 2007, 4:21 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My IT Jobs Thread

Originally Posted by Plug
I promised on another thread that I would try to help out folks that are on their way, or newly arrived by listing a few internal vacancies when they arrive on my email. In turn, I get a few bucks if you land the job.

If you are interested in these, please PM me your resume and I'll pass it on to HR. Most jobs will be Brisbane CBD based but this one happens to be for Melbourne.

We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based in Melbourne, to ensure assigned projects are completed within agreed delivery time frames and resource constraints and in accordance with the relevant company methodologies.

Suitable candidates will hold a Minimum 5 years consulting industry experience including experience in project environment and or management and The ability to plan, schedule and monitor complex implementation activities to meet agreed deadlines. Detailed knowledge of consulting engagement and implementation methodologies.
Likewise if anyone has recently landed in Perth or about to in the next few weeks and is looking for IT work (of any nature) then please PM me your details and i'll see what I can come up with.
Old May 11th 2007, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

On a similar note if there are any people looking for SAP work in Sydney then please send me your cv via PM and I will forward it onto our HR department.
Old May 11th 2007, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
On a similar note if there are any people looking for SAP work in Sydney then please send me your cv via PM and I will forward it onto our HR department.
Also me! Anyone looking for IT work - pm me and send me your resume - I will pass it on to our account managers
Old May 12th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Thanks for this, it is greatly appreciated. I have PM'd you and look forward to hearing from you further.

Kind Regards
Jason Brown
Old May 14th 2007, 2:33 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Folks,

The latest offering - please PM me if you want your resume put forward for this role;

Marketing Coordinator - Brisbane CBD

We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to ensure that support is provided to our field sales and marketing teams, for their lead generation and marketing communications programs, as well as to develop and execute all corporate marketing initiatives including communications such as brochures, intranet, and other sales tools.

Suitable candidates will hold Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business, a Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Marketing, along with Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills.
Old May 14th 2007, 3:45 am
Senior Stella Member

Here's another one for Brisbane CBD

Support Manager - Solutions - Brisbane

We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Support Manager, within our Mining Solutions team, to deliver world class support to the Mining Solutions customers ensuring that financial and service level targets are met.

The successful applicant will possess excellent planning and personnel management skills, Excellent customer service skills and the desire to exceed customer expectations.
In addition, knowledge and experience with Helpdesk systems and DBMS (Oracle / SQL Server) would be desirable
Old May 14th 2007, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

chmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura about

Hi Plug

re the PM role you posted - I am heading over to Melbourne in a few months so would be looking for something along these lines. What is the full job spec, industry etc? My email is [email protected]. Am a PM of 7 years (Prince, MSF, UML etc) and previously a BA, most of which in the financial services IT sector.

look forward to hearing from you soon

cheers

Chris
Old May 18th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

hottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nice

If you are interested in these, please PM me your resume and I'll pass it on to HR...
Sorry for asking but how do I PM my resume? There appears to be no way to attach a file to a PM.
Old May 21st 2007, 1:27 am
Senior Stella Member

Job #3 - My company is currently seeking a Desktop Services Manager to join our Service Centre Management team in Brisbane.

As the Desktop Service Manager you will be responsible for the management, performance and overall compliance of the Desktop Service Team. As a member of the Service Centre management team your key deliverables are:-
Monitor and review the performance of the Desktop Service Team to ensure adherence to contracted SLA’s
Monitor and review the performance of the Desktop Service team to ensure adherence to internal processes, procedures and policies
Accountability for the ongoing quality and efficiency of the work performed by the Desktop Service Team
Guiding and facilitating the continuous improvement of the Desktop Service Team in respect to both quality and productivity

To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:-
Strong service orientation with a focus on customer satisfaction
Extensive understanding of Desktop Service and the Service Centre environment
Understanding and commitment to the concepts underlying quality management
Demonstrated experience in the management of support staff
Capability to understand technical problems and clearly explain the problem and solution to non-technical staff, managers and customers
Demonstrated ability to manage the time and priorities of others
Experience with change management processes, and with ensuring compliance of others to such processes
Previous experience working with Senior Management and VIP customer representatives
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Previous experience in a service delivery environment

It would also be desirable that you have had previous experience managing a medium sized team in an Outsourcing environment, have an understanding of the application of enterprise systems and networks in a commercial environment and have ITIL certification to Foundation Level.

PM me if you are interested and I'll let you have my email address to forward your resume.
Old May 21st 2007, 1:39 am
Senior Stella Member

Originally Posted by hottroc
Sorry for asking but how do I PM my resume? There appears to be no way to attach a file to a PM.
Hi Hottroc,

Let me have your email address (PM it if you don't want it in an open forum) and I'll post you have mine to which you can send your resume.
Old May 21st 2007, 1:45 am
Senior Stella Member

Onsite Support Engineer Brisbane CBD

The Onsite support team in the Managed Services business is currently seeking an Onsite Support Engineer. In this role you will have responsibility for the effective and timely delivery of Onsite support services to end users. Suitable candidates will have previous experience in a customer support role, preferably in a Service Desk environment, as well as demonstrated customer service orientation and skills, highly developed problem solving and troubleshooting ability, and general knowledge and understanding of Desktop and Enterprise system applications in a commercial environment.

PM me your email if you are interested in your resume being put forward for this.
Old May 21st 2007, 5:45 am
Senior Stella Member

Here is a full list of jobs available, please PM me your email address if you want more information.

Position Location Closing Date
Systems Engineer Sydney Friday, 25th May 2007
Desktop Services Manage Brisbane Friday, 25th May 2007
Onsite Support Engineer Brisbane Friday, 25th May 2007
Software Engineer Brisbane Monday 21st May 2007
Support Manager Brisbane Monday 21st May 2007
Marketing Coordinator Brisbane Monday 21st May 2007
Project Manager Melbourne Friday 18th May 2007
Test Team Leader, R & D Brisbane Tuesday, 15th May 2007
Sales Executive Sydney Monday 21st May 2007
General Administrator Brisbane Friday, 11th May 2007
Senior Finance Consultant Brisbane Monday 21st May 2007
Senior Maintenance Consultant Melbourne Monday 21st May 2007
Production Accounting Consultant Brisbane Monday 21st May 2007
Old May 21st 2007, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

hottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nice

Hi Hottroc,

Let me have your email address (PM it if you don't want it in an open forum) and I'll post you have mine to which you can send your resume.
PM sent.