Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Jobs in Holland

Jobs in Holland

Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

the singing brickie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jobs in Holland

hi lexy,are you looking for any bricklaying squadsalso would be interested in the solar panel cleaning jobs
Old Jun 21st 2011, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

LexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really nice

Okay guys, Daniel I've sent you a pm, if you have 3 or more posts you will be able to reply.

There's not much demand for brickies at the moment tbh. A lot of them work independantly and hire themselves out to each other when things are busy and as a result not much is left for the agencies.

Regarding labouring work, we have a job running in BergAmbacht cleaning the solar panels but the Customs and Excise people have delayed the latest shipment of containers and have been holding the lads back for 2 days now. Hopefully they'll release the shipment later today or tomorrow and the lads can start working again. Until then we're just going to have to wait.

Lexy.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Dan.Tate is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 11:41 am
shamus maginty

shamus maginty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all,
Just new on here and was wondering if the is any jobs in the netherlands for carpenterss and doctors.
I have myself have worked as a carpenter/shipwright in the netherlands ten years ago, inwhich i loved.
My wife is a doctor and would also be looking for work.
We are very eager to move this year if atall possible.

Regards
Calum & Cris
Old Jul 15th 2011, 10:46 am
Just Joined

kgroonie is an unknown quantity at this point

any offshore work available? I work in the North sea
Old Jul 16th 2011, 10:31 am
shamus maginty

Hi Lexy, is there any work out there for a carpenter, still looking but without any luck. i worked in the shipyard fitting out boats etc, and hotels refits.some 8yrs ago, it was great work loved it.hope you can help. thankyou Calum
Old Jul 16th 2011, 11:03 am
shamus maginty

Hi Lexy, any work for carpenters, i worked all over holland, i have for along time worked on boats hotels etc, just wondered if there is anything out there in my line of work. consider really anything, as i can put my hand to alot of work.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Hi Lexy,

Any work for well qualified elctrician/instrumentation technicians? Looking to move back to europe from Australia.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

LexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really niceLexyCon is just really nice

Right guys, we have a bit of carpentry work coming off soon so I'll be in touch Shamus.

Regarding electrical work, we had a job last week for a sparky and tried to get Dan on it but he was incommunicado unfortunately so it passed by. Better to get in touch when you are actually here as most jobs start within a couple of days of us getting notice.

Lexy.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 4:14 pm
shamus maginty

hi Lexy,
thanks for getting back and will be looking out for the word off any openings for carpenter/joiner.
As far as getting over there i would be over asap.
thanks
Calum
p.s.
My mobile is 07951767586
Old Jul 19th 2011, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

uksparky26 is on a distinguished road

hi lexy am a 26 year old JIB Fully qualified electrician looking for work and new adventures, i am new to this forum but will PM you my CV as soon as i can,or if you could PM me your email address, cheers Richard
Old Jul 19th 2011, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

tallowban is an unknown quantity at this point

hi my name is trevor

am an irish electrician and am going to be in holland in about 2 weeks and am looking for a job in the amelo area. have been to austrialia and done different labouring work as well. don't speak dutch but will start to learn when i get there.

kind regards

trevor
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

uksparky26 is on a distinguished road

hi lexy, as soon as i can read my PM i will forward my cv to you, i am availaible immediatly and will work anywere.
Old Aug 28th 2011, 9:06 am
Just Joined

stev63 is a jewel in the roughstev63 is a jewel in the roughstev63 is a jewel in the roughstev63 is a jewel in the rough

hi lexy do you have any work for bricklayers
Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

Greenyplanet is an unknown quantity at this point

`Looking for work in Utrecht area,spreek redelijk nederlands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.