Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Interested in moving to Canada?

Interested in moving to Canada?

Old Jul 1st 2007, 3:50 am
Just Joined

kildare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interested in moving to Canada?

I am currently recruiting for a company called Global Career Connections. There is a serious shortage of skilled trades men and women in Canada. Our company is recruiting tradespeople to come in and help fill this void. Our focus for recruitment is British Columbia, so if you are interested in moving to BC (most jobs are in the Vancouver area), and if you are a qualified trades person in any of the following categories, please contact me at stephen@globalcareerconnections for more information:

- Electrician
- Carpenter
- Plumber
- Bricklayer
- Crane Operator
- Mechanic

I personally came to Canada from Edinburgh and lived in Dublin before then. The climate for immigration is much better than when I came. I highly recommend Canada (especially Beautiful British Columbia) as an amazing place to live. If you have any questions related to the above, or just about BC in general, please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,

Stephen
Old Jul 1st 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

boo42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Interested in moving to Canada?

Dear sir
is this job available for all aplicant around the world
i'am an electrician technician
thank you
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

Unfortunately you must be a fully qualified electrician in your home country to qualify for any of the electrician jobs. This would mean for example, having a City and Guilds qualification in the UK. City and guilds qualification works easiest in terms of cross over, but there are other countries that work as well such as places in eastern europe (poland, ukraine etc..). Unfortunately it would be very difficult to bring an electronics technician over as this is not recognized as a trade in Canada.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by boo42
Dear sir
is this job available for all aplicant around the world
i'am an electrician technician
thank you
i sent you a pm
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

emlotte is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Is there much call for refrigeration engineers or Project managers?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:08 pm
dog
Just Joined

dog is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a plumber interested in moving to Canada. tried the e-mail it don't work
Old Jul 5th 2007, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

NSTRUCT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am an electrician from London UK, can you provide a web address & correct e-mail

Regards
Old Jul 6th 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

lousco will become famous soon enoughlousco will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kildare
I am currently recruiting for a company called Global Career Connections. There is a serious shortage of skilled trades men and women in Canada. Our company is recruiting tradespeople to come in and help fill this void. Our focus for recruitment is British Columbia, so if you are interested in moving to BC (most jobs are in the Vancouver area), and if you are a qualified trades person in any of the following categories, please contact me at stephen@globalcareerconnections for more information:

- Electrician
- Carpenter
- Plumber
- Bricklayer
- Crane Operator
- Mechanic

I personally came to Canada from Edinburgh and lived in Dublin before then. The climate for immigration is much better than when I came. I highly recommend Canada (especially Beautiful British Columbia) as an amazing place to live. If you have any questions related to the above, or just about BC in general, please feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,

Stephen
Hi i am a number 1 printer with 15 years experience running presses from single colour heidleberg gto,s to sm 102 10 colour with cutstar that i am currently running.I also have skills in ordering print supplies,pre press,print finishing,liasing with customers and supervisation in the press room area.I am currently living and working in the uk but am looking into relocating to canada with my family,could you please tell me if there is any demand for printers and what are my chances thankyou very much for any advise
Mr Scott Burton
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by emlotte
Hi,

Is there much call for refrigeration engineers or Project managers?
Yes, refrigeration engineers are in demand. Send me your resume and I will let you know what we at GCC can do for you. [email protected]
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:51 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dog
I'm a plumber interested in moving to Canada. tried the e-mail it don't work
Email should work ... I'm getting all my other emails - [email protected]
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by NSTRUCT
Hi,

I am an electrician from London UK, can you provide a web address & correct e-mail

Regards
Hi,

Email address is [email protected].
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lousco
Hi i am a number 1 printer with 15 years experience running presses from single colour heidleberg gto,s to sm 102 10 colour with cutstar that i am currently running.I also have skills in ordering print supplies,pre press,print finishing,liasing with customers and supervisation in the press room area.I am currently living and working in the uk but am looking into relocating to canada with my family,could you please tell me if there is any demand for printers and what are my chances thankyou very much for any advise
Mr Scott Burton
To be honest Scott I really do not know what the market is for printers. I dealo specifically with the construction trades.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

sarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant futuresarskis has a brilliant future

Hi Stephen

My husband is a Bricklayer - what would be involved in the process. We are Irish and currently living in Ireland.

Thanks
Sarah
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:10 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sarskis
Hi Stephen

My husband is a Bricklayer - what would be involved in the process. We are Irish and currently living in Ireland.

Thanks
Sarah
Sorry Sarah I really don't check on here all that much. The PNP process is fairly straight forward. If your husband was to send me his cv, I would be able to determine if I thought I would be able to help you.

Stephen
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:16 am
Just Joined

BigWilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Kildare,
Will the City & Guilds be enough? Or must you be NVQ qualified also? And how much experience do you need?
ta!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.