Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Hairdressers Perth

Hairdressers Perth

Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Littlesmilerxxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hairdressers Perth

Hi Were Bruce & Mandi and are looking at coming to Perth asap. Permanent visa is in early stages but will go for sponsorship. Were both hairdressers worked at Toni & Guy. Great with clients, enthusiastic and need a JOB!!!

Do we have to get our skills assesed also. Please help there is so much to look into dont know where to start!

Mandi & Bruce

[email protected]

Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice

Yes you do have to get your skills assesed by TRA (Trades Recognition Australia), seperately if you're planning on getting points for both of you or if not then just the main applicant need to be assesed. My OH took about 3 weeks and a week of that was in the post from here to there.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:52 am
pny
Just Joined

pny is an unknown quantity at this point

looking for a RSMS sponsor for a Hairdresser with 11+ years experience. like to start a new life down under and will require a sponsor.at present i am in india. Any help will be appreciated.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

nadine1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shade8
Any Mens & Ladies hairdressers coming out to Perth in the next month.
Jobs going in Ellenbrook.Trendy salon.

i am cumin to australia in april 2 work.i am a quaiflied hairdresser and i was looking 2 no f any1 new of any hairdressering jobs in perth.