Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

English teacher wanted in the Orléans and Lyon area.

English teacher wanted in the Orléans and Lyon area.

Old Apr 1st 2014, 10:55 am
Just Joined

SWSLAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English teacher wanted in the Orléans and Lyon area.

Looking for an English instructor in the Orléans and Lyon area.

My clients are at the beginner - intermediate level, and are business-people. all lessons are during the workday (no after hours training) and they are flexibly booked according to a schedule which works best between the instructor and the students. Essentially, you decide amongst yourselves how long and how often to meet to maintain a good tempo of development.

The lessons will take place at the Saint-Jean-de-Braye area of Orléans.

We are only looking for native-English speakers (English as 1st language / mother-tongue).

If you are interested, please email your details to [email protected] with the title "English in Orléans and Lyon" and we will contact you to begin a dialogue.

Many thanks!
Old Apr 1st 2014, 11:01 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English teacher wanted in Orléans

Adverts are against forum rules except in the correct forum, and in any case you will be unable to send or receive PMs until you have made 3 genuine posts. I would suggest you ask admin or a mod to move the thread to the correct forum for you
Old Apr 1st 2014, 11:01 am
Just Joined

SWSLAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English teacher wanted in Orléans

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Adverts are against forum rules except in the correct forum, and in any case you will be unable to send or receive PMs until you have made 3 genuine posts. I would suggest you ask admin or a mod to move the thread to the correct forum for you
Great, thank you for the tip and apologies for the mistake
Old Mar 15th 2015, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

maddie1959 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English teacher wanted in the Orléans and Lyon area.

Originally Posted by SWSLAX
Looking for an English instructor in the Orléans and Lyon area.

My clients are at the beginner - intermediate level, and are business-people. all lessons are during the workday (no after hours training) and they are flexibly booked according to a schedule which works best between the instructor and the students. Essentially, you decide amongst yourselves how long and how often to meet to maintain a good tempo of development.

The lessons will take place at the Saint-Jean-de-Braye area of Orléans.

We are only looking for native-English speakers (English as 1st language / mother-tongue).

If you are interested, please email your details to [email protected] with the title "English in Orléans and Lyon" and we will contact you to begin a dialogue.

Many thanks!
Hello are you still looking for instructors , if so I would be interested in chatting more .

Regards
Lyn Madeleine