Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

English Native Speaker for Proofreading

English Native Speaker for Proofreading

Old Mar 16th 2017, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

hendriksson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English Native Speaker for Proofreading

I am looking for a native speaker of English with experience in proofreading of academic texts for my thesis - related to the field of political science/international relations. The thesis contains 254 pages with graphical representations and copious footnotes in German language, which are not part of the proofreading process. Grammar and punctuation have to be checked. I do offer 350 EUR.

Please send me a pm, if your are interested.
Old Mar 18th 2017, 1:54 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: English Native Speaker for Proofreading

Originally Posted by hendriksson
I am looking for a native speaker of English with experience in proofreading of academic texts for my thesis - related to the field of political science/international relations. The thesis contains 254 pages with graphical representations and copious footnotes in German language, which are not part of the proofreading process. Grammar and punctuation have to be checked. I do offer 350 EUR.

So, a whopping 1.38 euro per page?
Old Mar 20th 2017, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

You need more posts before you can receive PMs
I am a proofreader, graduate in Politics with German.
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 12:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Yu can contact the OP by sending him a BE email.
Simply click on his profile. Select contact info and then choose send email.
Old Mar 27th 2017, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

mah88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: English Native Speaker for Proofreading

Originally Posted by hendriksson

Get in contact with TRAC Associates UK. They offer professional, editing and translation services.

www.tracassociates.co.uk/contact