Reload this Page >

Electricians in WA

Electricians in WA

Old Jun 14th 2007, 1:04 am
Just Joined

fjhine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Electricians in WA

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
Hi, I am very interested in this, I have sent off my Visa and I have been granted general electrician by TRA, so looking likely that we will not be out there till next year.
You may find that the rest of your application goes much quicker!
You will then need to go through the process of get your Australian Electrical workers Licence another long process but one that can start on now!
At this stage I think our growth will continue right into next year so that may fit in with your plans! However we are able to employ staff as Trades Assistants until they obtain thier Licence over here to help with the employment situation should you be suitable!
The company I work for is an Electrical Contractor within the the Security industry.
Currently employing 96 people, of which 74 are Tradesmen/ Apprentices.
The type of work we do would very varied taking you to places like Court Houses, Police Stations, Prisons, Nursing Homes and Hospitals etc. Within this we have two divisions, projects and a service department, with approx. 20 million dollars of business on the books this year!

So keep in touch and let me know if I can help in any way!

Regards
Fiona
Old Jun 14th 2007, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

excellent thank you for your reply. i will be in touch.
Old Jun 15th 2007, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

lewis123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi fiona could you give me some more information about the job details,as we.ve been thinking of giving it a try for some time now,thanks
Old Jul 5th 2007, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

kakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant future

Hi fiona

I am currently in perth and looking for work as an electrician. I will send you my resume. Are you available for chat when you return back from the uk.

regards
chris
Old Aug 5th 2007, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

ramanamurthy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Electricians

hello dear,

I would be comming in september.It would be glad for me that the offer relly exists.u can contact me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by fjhine
Depends on qualifications and experience but from $26 per hour!