Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Electricians in WA

Electricians in WA

Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:00 am
Just Joined

fjhine is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Electricians in WA

I work for a company in Perth W.A. who are crying out for sparkies.
The company specialize in High end security and are willing to sponsor or employ any one who has or can gain an electrical workers licence.
They will pay a good rate of pay to anyone fitting this position!
So if you are here in Perth or thinking of coming over here let me know

Fiona
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Electricians

Originally Posted by fjhine
I work for a company in Perth W.A. who are crying out for sparkies.
The company specialize in High end security and are willing to sponsor or employ any one who has or can gain an electrical workers licence.
They will pay a good rate of pay to anyone fitting this position!
So if you are here in Perth or thinking of coming over here let me know

Fiona
What is a good rate in perth ? .
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

can you give more info please????
Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Hi there, could you give some more information please? It may be something that we would be interested in.

Thanks

Jacky x
Old Jun 11th 2007, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Am interested, but need more information!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

dekandwends has a spectacular aura aboutdekandwends has a spectacular aura aboutdekandwends has a spectacular aura about

Hi Fiona,
same as above- can you give us some more info please. May come over to validate in August if it sounds good enough and I can get an interview lined up.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by milly123
What is a good rate in perth ? .
Depends on qualifications and experience but from $26 per hour!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
can you give more info please????
What info. do you require? Would be good if you could forward you c.v. to me at <snip>

Last edited by gedge; Jun 12th 2007 at 4:00 am. Reason: remove email address - please use the PM system
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by allthejs
Hi there, could you give some more information please? It may be something that we would be interested in.

Thanks

Jacky x
Again what sort of info. do you require, only to willing to help, forward me your c.v. or I can ring and chat if you would prefer
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by andym79
Am interested, but need more information!
Need to know what your needs are!
Can ring you if this would help,
or email me on [email protected] with your c.v.
Am visiting the uk between 23.06.07 and the 09.07.07 near Southampton if we could meet!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 4:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dekandwends
Hi Fiona,
same as above- can you give us some more info please. May come over to validate in August if it sounds good enough and I can get an interview lined up.
Would be more than willing to arrange an interview with you in August. Please forward dates when you are available along with your c.v. to [email protected]
Old Jun 12th 2007, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electricians in WA

the problem is your not telling us much about the job itself
how many hrs is it

do you work weekends

etc etc

if you can put down more info that would be good and then people are more likely to send cv's in to you.

will wait to hear from you
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, I am very interested in this, I have sent off my Visa and I have been granted general electrician by TRA, so looking likely that we will not be out there till next year.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
the problem is your not telling us much about the job itself
how many hrs is it

do you work weekends

etc etc

if you can put down more info that would be good and then people are more likely to send cv's in to you.

will wait to hear from you
I am very interested in this, I have sent off for my visa, and am waiting to hear back for police checks and medical, so it is likely that I will not be there till next year.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fjhine
Would be more than willing to arrange an interview with you in August. Please forward dates when you are available along with your c.v. to [email protected]
Im out in Perth for Nov, have emailed you my details. Cheers hope to hear from you soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.