Reload this Page >

Carpenter Vacancies available - Vancouver

Carpenter Vacancies available - Vancouver

Old Jan 28th 2009, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

coylen01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carpenter Vacancies available - Vancouver

Hiya,

My boyfriend is a carpenter for 10 years with experience in all aspects of Carpentry. He has a cv ready which I could send to you. We would like to move to Canada(Vancouver) Asap if possible using the provincial nominee proramme. Would it matter that we are Irish?I found this website on google. Thank you for your help.
Kind Regards,
Naomi.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 7:51 pm
hoping to move to canada

jon1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coylen01
Hiya,

My boyfriend is a carpenter for 10 years with experience in all aspects of Carpentry. He has a cv ready which I could send to you. We would like to move to Canada(Vancouver) Asap if possible using the provincial nominee proramme. Would it matter that we are Irish?I found this website on google. Thank you for your help.
Kind Regards,
Naomi.
Im sorry if you thought i was employing, i am looking for work myself in the vancouver area
Sorry
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:11 pm
hoping to move to canada

Originally Posted by getoutofbritainquick
Any carpenters looking for work in the construction industry? Our Canadian friends have a successful construction business and are desperate, like many others for skilled trades. Their offices are in Port Kells and have many residential and commercial construction projects on the go. Licence not required.
Hi my name is jon and i was just wondering if you could advise if you are still requiring joiners as myself and family are wanting to emigrate to canada. I have full city & guilds with over 20 years experience in new build, renovation, shopfitting, 1st 2nd fix all aspects of joinery.
Please advise, awaiting your reply
Cheers
Old Feb 8th 2009, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

michael colville is an unknown quantity at this point

Any carpenters looking for work in the construction industry? Our Canadian friends have a successful construction business and are desperate, like many others for skilled trades. Their offices are in Port Kells and have many residential and commercial construction projects on the go. Licence not required.

I am a carpenter ( 1st ,2nd fix & roofing & shuttering) & have over thirty years experience in construction industry both in commercial and domestic at all levels mostly hands on and management of my own company etc.I have also been very involved in the timber frame industry for many years. I reside in Ireland but spent 13 yrs or more in the UK at the cutting edge of the construction industry. I would forward my CV to you if you are interested in my profile . I have all my own power tools and equipment.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:11 pm
hoping to move to canada

hi my name is jon i am a fully qualified joiner with over 20 years experiance in all aspects of joinery, please advise if your friends still require joiners, please email [email protected] as not sure what to do on expat ha ha.
cheers jon