Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Any Mum looking for a p/t job?

Any Mum looking for a p/t job?

Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:13 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Mum looking for a p/t job?

Originally Posted by Clippy
I'd forgotten about that

I was being very thoughful, I didnt ask for a head job
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:16 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure the OP is wondering why he even bothered thinking about trying to help out fellow expats. This was an innocent thread which has been wrecked by a couple of politically correct idiots.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:17 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Potato_potato
There's nothing wrong with an employer advertising for a mum if that's what they want. Saves men wasting their time applying to only having their CV thrown in the bin.

I believe employers should have the right to advertise for "exactly" what they require in an employee. Remove the BS and make the ads honest.

I.e Some employers only want a female and that's fine by me, others only want men who aren't going to go on maternity leave. It would all work out in the wash.
what a load of bollox. This is 2008 mate. Males are entitled to paternity leave so they too can be with the newborn.

Maybe YOUR CV would be thrown in the bin but a wise employer would be hiring on the experience of the applicant and not on if the person has a fanny and tits
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by northernbird
I am sure the OP is wondering why he even bothered thinking about trying to help out fellow expats. This was an innocent thread which has been wrecked by a couple of politically correct idiots.
Oh, dont come here spoling it
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:19 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I was being very thoughful, I didnt ask for a head job

Sorry, I'm a bugger for off-topic digressing.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:20 am
Banned

Sorry, I'm a bugger for off-topic digressing.
Not from Bourneville are ya by chance ?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:21 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Not from Bourneville are ya by chance ?

No I am not!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:22 am
Banned

No I am not!
Oh, too posh for that, must be closer to Stourbridge
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:23 am

Oh, too posh for that, must be closer to Stourbridge
Lol, way off. I'm from North Birmingham.

Posh
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold

Couldn't agree more.

The pc brigade have ruined this country.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:28 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't agree more.

I am not condoning discrimination. If a stay at home dad wanted to apply for the job then he should be given the same consideration. However statistically I would imagine there are more stay at home Mums and I don't think for one minute the OP was being discriminatory.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:30 am
Banned

Couldn't agree more.

Arent you rambling on about kids drinking on another thread mate ? hyprocritical I reckon.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Potato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to beholdPotato_potato is a splendid one to behold

I am not condoning discrimination. If a stay at home dad wanted to apply for the job then he should be given the same consideration. However statistically I would imagine there are more stay at home Mums and I don't think for one minute the OP was being discriminatory.
Agreed. The OP advertised for a mum thinking that's who would apply. There was no discrimination. Some people are so sensitive it makes you wonder how they survive life.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:33 am
Banned

I don't think for one minute the OP was being discriminatory.
Simply asking for a male or female is discriminatory, no matter what the op was asking for. You lot burned your bras and fought for workplace equality but arent prepared to live by the same rules you worked towards in the first place.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:35 am
Banned

Agreed. The OP advertised for a mum thinking that's who would apply. There was no discrimination. Some people are so sensitive it makes you wonder how they survive life.
You just dont get it do you ? It is NOT LEGAL to discriminate between male and female in the workplace...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.