Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers
Reload this Page >

Amsterdam. Casual work

Amsterdam. Casual work

Old Aug 8th 2014, 6:56 am
Just Joined

llams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Amsterdam. Casual work

Wanted: Casual labourer for paint work - few days maybe many if you're that good.

Pay 10 euro per hour cash end of day.

Sorry must be EU citizen or have a verblijfsvergunning which allows you to work. Must also have health insurance. And I will ask to see the proofs.

I am currently painting the outside of a house in Amsterdam and doing a lot of other jobs there together with a Romanian mate who is an experienced painter. [I am the house owner and my role is mostly pointing out the bits he's missed .... <evil grin> .... well there is the giving orders bit too. Seriously we are fun people and he needs someone to give orders to now.]

He will have another job doing the same with another house in Amsterdam in September.

To make things go quicker with both those jobs and because there is more work than we have time - we would both like some help.

No experience needed. We will show you what to do. But being happy on a scaffold and willingness to muck in, get a bit dusty and do as you're told are pretty much musts.

I will likely have other odd job needs like cleaning and carrying stuff [including my mountain stairs - you need to view it as free gym] so anyone interested in that or preferably both let me know.

Message here or SMS preferred first if you're interested and I will call you when I have time - am very busy with 3 other teams of builders doing more skilled stuff too.

First trial will be few hours. After that whole days in the next weeks dependant on weather mainly. There is limited inside painting-work too but mainly outside and you can't paint if it's wet or about to be.

IM preferred / SMS - text message to <snip> and I'll call you.

Last edited by Sue; Aug 8th 2014 at 1:01 pm. Reason: Best not to post your phone number on a public forum