Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Mortgage with Chebanca?

Mortgage with Chebanca?

Old Nov 29th 2017, 10:13 am
Just Joined

Rosebee1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mortgage with Chebanca?

I have only just discovered, for various reasons, that my 'italian' mortgage has transferred from Barclays to Chebanca. I'm finding it impossible to contact them via the phone numbers - partly because my Italian isn't too good - partly because the numbers are out of date, I think - I'm wondering whether anyone on this forum has a link/ phone number? - I'm just trying to get a mortgage statement - and would appreciate any help at all. Thank you.
Old Nov 30th 2017, 9:16 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mortgage with Chebanca?

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I found these numbers on their website:

800 101030 which I think is a Freephone number and also this one which is a Milan number: 02 32004141

There is also an online chat service, but I'm presuming you'd have to know how to write in Italian on that. You could try asking for "un estratto conto del mio mutuo."
Old Nov 30th 2017, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

Rosebee1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lorna, thank you for your reply. I have tried both of these numbers, but it is just an answering service which is in (fast!) Italian. And the chat link isn't operating. I did send an email though, a week ago, and I have just received a response, asking me for a phone number. I'm not too sure that I will get that call though, as it's a UK number....but maybe hey! Thank you for the little bit of Italian - at least I know what to ask for now. Thanks again.
Old Nov 30th 2017, 10:12 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame you haven't got through yet. Don't give up though. They also said they have a Facebook page and we all know that nobody wants to be named and shamed on Facebook so they answer there more often than websites. Have you tried that option? I would.