TV?

Old Feb 9th 2017, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TV?

10gb/mth with WIND, circa €12.86, but it's an old deal (+2 years now) that used to be €10, but went up with tax... Not watching tv or movies it's more than enough for us.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute

10gb/mth with WIND, circa €12.86, but it's an old deal (+2 years now) that used to be €10, but went up with tax... Not watching tv or movies it's more than enough for us.

I'm afraid 10gb will get you only 3 HD films or maybe as much as 25 hours of non HD tv.

I think that you are looking at a very expensive option here if you want to watch say 3 to 4 hours of tv a day. I guess that is where Geordieborn is coming from. It's not only in Italy but pretty much everywhere. Streaming tv through 4g is v expensive.

Best wishes.

CB.

Last edited by Capo Boi; Feb 9th 2017 at 6:17 pm.
Old Feb 10th 2017, 5:56 am
Living the Dream

Efes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to all

As both my wife and I rely on the internet for work, it is essential that we have both a good speed and a reliable connection. We were with Tiscali for the first 12 months, but we averaged about 1.5Mps and te connection kept dropping.

This year I'm trying out Sattelite. It's comparatively expensive at 50EUR a month. But, I do get an average of 22Mps and a fairly solid connection. The only drawback is that for this rate, there is a 40Gb limit per month - 12 till 5am is free, so I schedule my film and tv downloads for overnight.

I also upgraded my Chromecast to the latest device last year and this has cured a lot of buffering issues.
Old Sep 12th 2017, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Plan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud ofPlan B has much to be proud of

We use Eolo for our internet which we get from a small sat. dish directed to a nearby hill. The service has been pretty reliable, only dropping off when we have exceptionally heavy rain. With a download speed varying between 20 and 35Mbps it's certainly good enough for watching internet TV in HD. Cost is now €35pm, without any monthly limit.
By the way, I find this link is useful for the UK TV schedule.
Old Sep 13th 2017, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

BRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,we use linkem.very small box on roof,25 euro a month unlimited.We watch uk tv on internet with hardly any problems (not live though),cheers,Brian.