Reload this Page >

TURIN ITALY TO FIND NORMA FROM ENGLAND

TURIN ITALY TO FIND NORMA FROM ENGLAND

Old Apr 1st 2017, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

tonyclarke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TURIN ITALY TO FIND NORMA FROM ENGLAND

PLEASE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!
I need help to find somebody in Turin ITALY.her name is Norma she is british from around the Chester area and married to an Italian called Nando. Nando was a builder and had staff working for him. Norma was a translator for OLIVETTI a few years ago,she is my partners Aunty and they have lost touch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by tonyclarke; Apr 1st 2017 at 6:34 pm.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Default Re: TURIN ITALY TO FIND NORMA FROM ENGLAND

I have a bit more info. She may also be known as Elizabeth and is about 70-75 years old. Her sister was Eileen. Nando may have been in insurance or some similar type of business
Old Apr 4th 2017, 10:18 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyclarke
PLEASE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!
I need help to find somebody in Turin ITALY.her name is Norma she is british from around the Chester area and married to an Italian called Nando. Nando was a builder and had staff working for him. Norma was a translator for OLIVETTI a few years ago,she is my partners Aunty and they have lost touch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
a surname might be a great help as well.
Old Apr 5th 2017, 8:18 am
Just Joined

thats what makes it so difficult! we dont know it, Having a suurname would have made it much easier, its a long shot but its all weve got. Her maiden name was Fowler or Hayes but thats not much use?
My partner lost her Dad and her Brother a couple of years ago and now her Aunty is all she has left. We would love to make contact before its too late!
Old Apr 8th 2017, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

MrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond repute

Get a newspaper article put in the local paper for Turin
Old Apr 8th 2017, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Thanks will work on that , do you happen to know which is the most read paper in Turin?
Old Apr 8th 2017, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

mmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond reputemmmmbuti has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks will work on that , do you happen to know which is the most read paper in Turin?
La Stampa
Old Apr 8th 2017, 12:24 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

thats what makes it so difficult! we dont know it, Having a suurname would have made it much easier, its a long shot but its all weve got. Her maiden name was Fowler or Hayes but thats not much use?
My partner lost her Dad and her Brother a couple of years ago and now her Aunty is all she has left. We would love to make contact before its too late!
Have you signed up to Ancestry.com? You'll be able to get her maiden name and go from there. You should then be able to search her through the UK one, head over to the Italy one and look further. You'll likely end up with more info than you have now.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 9:24 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Capo Boi
And would possibly one's internet server be located in for example The People's Republic of T.....
Do you think the OP is trolling the forum, or just joining to send spam. if so please use the report button and not fill the thread with posts.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute

OK...as you said Mike ' a surname may be a great help'.

So we now have two different names...Fowler or Hayes .......or for example Nando Pizza or Nando not Pizza.
Old Apr 9th 2017, 11:29 am
Just Joined

we have found out that her maiden name was Hayes.
Old Apr 10th 2017, 9:42 am
Just Joined

THANKS!!!! Was looking for some help, not to be picked apart for not having a surname or something else! if I had a surname I could look up the address or phone number obviously!!! Ive exhausted all the usual channels and If you cant help I would ask you not to make a comment.
Old Apr 10th 2017, 12:19 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS!!!! Was looking for some help, not to be picked apart for not having a surname or something else! if I had a surname I could look up the address or phone number obviously!!! Ive exhausted all the usual channels and If you cant help I would ask you not to make a comment.
Try emailing the IWCT - International Women's Club of Turin. They might know of her or be able to help.
Old Apr 11th 2017, 8:34 am
Just Joined

thanks
Old Apr 11th 2017, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Have just emailed them and await a reply, FINGERS CROSSED and Thanks